dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Crochet Recovery

Tania Intactilactivist Willett
@tania-intactilactivist-willett
12 years ago
4 posts

Hi,

So i went and got crocheted before doing my research :( Only since finding these pages have i become aware of the mistake i've made. I thought i was doing the right thing by using no chemicals or wax. Anyway, My question now is what can i do to recover, or just do nothing ? Let them be and see what happens ? They are only a week old (see my pics) and have been washed once with Tea Tree shampoo, Is there a better shampoo that will help them lock up ? At the moment they are really soft and fluffy, frizzy with loose ends. Thanks in advance :)

updated by @tania-intactilactivist-willett: 01/13/15 09:24:19PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

what teatree shampoo? just cause itsd got teartree dont mean its any goodf for dxreads

your in luck they dont look crochetted to hell they arent too tight tho the extra fuzziness is from broken hairs from crochet

sinde they arent so extremely tight like crochet dreads can be no need to condition to speed recovery just wash and seperate and thats it

u can use the baking soda dr bronners or dreadlockshampoo.com soaps or theres alotta other options but chances are what your usings not that great

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form