Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Tame frizz for PROM on Friday?

Paige
@paige
12 years ago
52 posts

Hey, my neglect hair is at 2 months 1 week, and I'm planning on just wearing it down at prom. However, my hair does have a lot of frizziness and I was wondering if there was something I could do...use conditioner carefully for just one wash? I remember reading something about aloe that seemed complicated...Any help is appreciated! I was planning on washing my hair the night before that way it'd be nice and clean, I meant to pay attention to whether my hair was more frizzy after I washed but I honestly can't remember. Anyway, any ideas?

This was the most recent picture taken of my hair, if it helps, which was 6 days ago:

updated by @paige: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

it looks mighty sexy just as it is

but aloe is 1 option so is the locking gel from dreadlockshampoo.com

typicaly your hairs more frizzy after washing

aloes not complicated split open a leaf scrape out the gel wipe onto hair let dry

u can even just wipe the split open leaf down the dread

some have also suggested u can take a damp towel (i think its suposed to be damp maybe was dry i dont remember) put it over your hand then run your hand down your dreads so they fall between your fingers and the towel kinda layes all the hairs down i guess

u can mix the aloe with a lil water and make a spray too

some ppl dont like the aloe smell so u can add a couple drops of your fave essential oils to make it smekll nicer

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Paige
@paige
12 years ago
52 posts

Ah cool thanks! I was reading stuff about putting the aloe in a blender and then straining it and it sounded like way too much work for me haha. Aloe + water sounds good to me! And convenient, I have two aloe plants in my front yard. Thanks :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

make sure they are aloe vera not any other aloe theres 1 thats a skin iritant and toxic some blend it to make it more like a juice then gel but as a gels fine as it dries it shrinks and pulles in the frizzies

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form