dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

9 months neglect/wool rub

Nick Marks
@nick-marks
12 years ago
16 posts

Aloha!

Third attempt at dreads, had to cut previously due to scalp issues / being a bitch. lasted about 6 months both previous attempts. Scalp issues pretty much under control and no issues with work or anything so this will be my first legit dread set. Been 9 months so far, pretty happy with the progress. went with neglect/wool rub because as i started these with short ass hair. nuff jibber jabber, heres the timeline!

Approx 1 month pre dreads:

4 months

5 Months

7 Months (they are heaps boofy and lame coz my hair is short hence the dreads dont have much weight and just go up lol)

9 months - starting to look ok

Hope u enjoyed!

updated by @nick-marks: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

looking good. sorry to hear about your other sets. I'm glad your scalp problem is solved

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

1 wool rub creates just a general knottines a mess that needs to be ripped apart your better off not rubbing and just neglecting its long enough

2 dreads have no sexual prefference so xcalling them gay is just dumb

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Thanks. Eagle. It always bothers me when people call things "gay" as a derogatory term. I was actually thinking about not responding because of it, but I figured I would put in my 2 cents

Nick Marks
@nick-marks
12 years ago
16 posts

oo sorry guys, didn't mean any offence. The wool rub was only rly done in the beginning to start off the knots

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well its good u only did it in the beginning

thry will get better and better as u leave em akone to dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Gabriel3
@gabriel3
12 years ago
10 posts

looks dope! what was your natural hair type?

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form