Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Encounters of the Wild Kind

Sheribaby
@sheribaby
12 years ago
30 posts

I was just wondering if anyone else has weird animal stories like this......

Here is my snake story ;)

It all started when I ran down the stairs(they are on the outside of the house) and this snake slithered away from underneath me.

Then - not long after that I went out my back doors - onto the deck - and this snake fell on my head (yes - it fell onto my dreads) I flicked it away. I realised I needed to identify the snake so I went back and had a look - it was a harmless green tree snake. It looked like it wanted to come inside so I shooed it away with my hair wrap (classic dreadlockers snake scaring tool).

Then I was walking past my house between the stairs and the garden and it jumped across at waist height in front of me and slithered off into the garden

Yesterday I went down to shoo my horses out from under my house (they like to stand there and stir up the dogs) as I grabbed my dressage whip I noticed the snake was right in front of me - wrapped through my Aloe Vera garden

Today I went downstairs to feed my animals and I heard a frog croak from inside a water barrel (it catches the overflow from the rainwater tanks) and as I looked in here is this snake with the frog in its mouth.

I had to put a broomstick in the barrel so the snake could climb out. I didn't see it come out so I'm hoping I don't find it dead in there in the morning.

updated by @sheribaby: 01/13/15 09:23:16PM
Naked Naturalist
@naked-naturalist
12 years ago
88 posts

plenty of stories. animals just love me. the other day a wild cat just trotted up to me and ive been trying to catch it for a while now, and its pregnant. growing up i was wild. i walked barefoot everywhere. i would occasionally step on snakes. my mother and i took in all kinds of sick animals. so we did have a variety of strange pets in our house at all times. ( raccoons, groundhogs, birds) we had it all. idk guess this is just the animals way of telling me my future. that i will be working with animals for the rest of my life. as i grow old people will be calling me the crazy animal lady haha. zoo keeping job, here i come.

oostan heimach
@oostan-heimach
12 years ago
38 posts

that was a good story. was the first part a dream? i enjoyed it.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

me too naked we had everything from a turkey and seagul to snakes skunks u name it ive actualy had wild skunks let me pet Nd hand feed em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sheribaby
@sheribaby
12 years ago
30 posts

It's all real - I could see the snake in front of my eyes when it was on my head.

oostan heimach said:

that was a good story. was the first part a dream? i enjoyed it.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form