Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello! I'd like to introduce myself! :3

Cameron Clark
@cameron-clark
12 years ago
7 posts

Hello, My name is Cameron. I am 17 and for the past 3 years i have been wanting to get dreads. i finally convinced my parents to allow me too :3 and I am doing the natural neglectfree form (ima call it natural) and im only a week in at this point. i have lots of patience. i was my hair every other day with cold cold water and use natural shampoo i get at sprouts/Henry's. I hope allgoeswell and that they turn out the way i hope :3 i will do a month by month picture shoot. Also I am avegetarian and i love it! :D im a guy (forgot to mention that) and i love video games and nature itself :D and i live in cali. ope everyone has a nice, wonderful, loving day! :P

updated by @cameron-clark: 02/14/15 06:57:08AM
Cameron Clark
@cameron-clark
12 years ago
7 posts

wash* hope* i hate when i write/type/spell wrong :c

Sheribaby
@sheribaby
12 years ago
30 posts

Welcome aboard - can't wait to see your pics :)

Cameron Clark
@cameron-clark
12 years ago
7 posts

ty! :D and my hair is kinda fluffy and majorly curly :D so i think my hair will knotslightlyfaster!but idk if its true. but hey. there is no hurt in dreaming :D

James Turk
@james-turk
12 years ago
107 posts

Welcome! Good luck on your journey.

Cameron Clark
@cameron-clark
12 years ago
7 posts

Thank James :D

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

what is the shampooo? just cause its natural dont measn good for dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cameron Clark
@cameron-clark
12 years ago
7 posts

Dr. Bronners tea tree shampoo. my friend who told me about this site also told me about the shampoo. So i trusted him with that info :D and his dreads are turning out great! but the shampoo is Dr. Bronners tea tree.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ok that works if.... if u dilute it 12 times more water thn soap...and if u dont gothard water

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

also is it dr bronners 18 in 1 vmagic soap/ or a sactual shampoo u want tyh8 in 1 magic soap which isnt a shsmpoo but an all purposwe soap

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form