Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadheadhq dreadwax used once regretted forever never wax dreads

Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts

this is unbelivable. Ive dont every wax removal method possible, baking soda washed every week, and dhhq washed a couple times. i havent used wax since the FIRST DAY and removed later that week but i just found a dread in the back of my head that is ALL wax. FUCK WAX. FUCK DHHQ.Never use wax. Not even once. Youll regret it forever,

updated by @daniel: 02/14/15 03:35:07AM
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
damn, how bad is it? can you get a picture of it 2?
KnottyKonner
@knottykonner
15 years ago
40 posts
Yeah I wanna see it!
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
i lost my camera, but i doesnt matter now, i combed it out (it was easy, it was all loose hair) washed it with ACV combed it again blow dried it, made sure there was no wax and twist and ripped.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
have u used all the methods in the wax removal thread? yea i know the dhits next to impossible to remove and should never ever be put in to begin with..i dunno if all the methods listed didnt help the dissolving stuff too then well i'll try to find more optionswhat i really dont understand is why are so many victims so hesitent to sue or launch a class action case.its not about profiting its about righting a wrongand thats really the only way to get em to stopok if ya tried every possible method ill see what i can find

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
All the methods took most of it out. I thought it took out ALL of it but i guess a dread or two slipped through the cracks soaringeagle said:
have u used all the methods in the wax removal thread? yea i know the dhits next to impossible to remove and should never ever be put in to begin with..

i dunno if all the methods listed didnt help the dissolving stuff too then well i'll try to find more options

what i really dont understand is why are so many victims so hesitent to sue or launch a class action case.
its not about profiting its about righting a wrong
and thats really the only way to get em to stop

ok if ya tried every possible method ill see what i can find
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
after much searching it seems we do have the best info here already..most sites say heat or apple cidar vinagar or lots and lots of soap (chinese bees soap being maybe best)a few say wait for it to grow then chop off the waxy messthe combo of heat excessive soap and scubbing and the solvents like orange oil, prosolve or dissolve it are probly yopur best bet but it aint easyyea f#ck dread wax and dreadkeadhq!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
theres not enough left in my hair to worry about, im just gonna keep going natural
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
about all you can do man, Im worried about the same thing, but least once your hair starts growing you won't have to worry,I wish I had gotten mine out long be4 I did,
Tanner Bonsie
@tanner-bonsie
15 years ago
20 posts
i have the same problem as you. and it effing sucks. try using a flat iron and ring it out. it gets a lot out. i wish you luck.
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form