Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlock Shampoos in the UK

Green Head
@green-head
12 years ago
31 posts

Hi I'm Ginge, but i'm not really anymore coz i've dyed it black but i'm still a Ginge at heart! (and at pale and freckled skin)

I'm not too well off for money so i can't buy stuff from like america and that.

I was wondering if there's any dread brands based over here in the UK that you trust, or if there's a wash that i can use inbetween using baking soda, I try and keep that to once a week because my scalp is shit :)

Also does anyone know if original source Vegan shampoos would be particularly bad if it was really diluted? I just prefer a bit of a lather when i'm washing my hair coz it's easier to spread like.

Thanks for reading this dudes, much love on ya!

updated by @green-head: 01/13/15 09:22:22PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

bronners lush (some are better then others) u can use bs more often then weekly

i believe 1 of the shampoo shops in http://shops.dreadlockssite.com is uk based right? but havent tried the shampoos

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tied up in knots
@tied-up-in-knots
12 years ago
202 posts
its funny. i always thought my scalp was shit too until i started regularly washing woth baking soda and apple cider vinegar and essential oils. now my scalp is doing really well. No mpre dandruff or weird crusty spots, no itching, etc.

id recommend picking up some basic essential oils and just enhancing the baking soda wash that you are already doing. If you use a jug to mix and pour it you don't have to worry about lather ot spreading it because it will cover your whole scalp and hair when you pour it on.

I only use baking soda and acv to clean my hair for the last few months. I see no reason yet to look for anything else.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form