Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

ANY ONE ELSE PLAGUED BY CANDIDA???

Stephane
@stephane
12 years ago
5 posts

Ok so I ve battling this for a while now not know what was happening to me 6 to 7 years no. ITSS REALLY BADDD. Im about to change my diet and start eating natural anti fungals. BUTTT im trying to dread and some hair is falling out!!! I have gross patches all over my scalp(and other parts of my body) that flake really bad.

ANY ADVICE PLEASE HELP...

Thanks

updated by @stephane: 02/14/15 08:21:36AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

candida causes that? i didnt know that but i know that garlic does kill it and i would guess neem seed too

look into it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
12 years ago
336 posts

cut out all sugar, candida thrives on sugar. Also eat yogurt every day and you can take the yeast cure from any health food store (homeopathic), but I like yeast guard...that's what I use for my son.

Stephane
@stephane
12 years ago
5 posts

Huge red/white flaky patches Is just the start of it!!!! These a whole list of crazy intense hard to deal with symptoms. Worse part is the longer you wait to get it back in balance the harder it is to get it in check. Everyone has candida in there gut but most peoples bodys keeps it in check. AND DOCTORs have told me for sooo long either nothing is wrong with me.... Or your just gonna have to live with this theres no way to get rid of it..... WOW thank the universe for google!!!! There r many reasons why ones body would let candida take over. Im almost positive the reason my body lost the upper hand is all the antibiotics the doctors gave me a long time ago. They put me though a bunch of round of antibiotics knowing and not disclosing the risk to me that patiants exposed to prolonged treatments of antibiotics have a VERYYYY HIGH RISK OF VERY BAD FUNGAL INFECTION! Sorry for my tone... They kinda ruined a chunk of my life. I have to go now stuff to do. But I fill u guys in more wen i get back. Ive read its alot more common than most people realize it just usually goes without anyone knowing what its is. 1 out of three people I think Is wat I read. Some very mild some very very suvear. Like mine. YOU CAN DIE FROM LETTING CANDIDA GO UNCHECKED FOR TO LONG!!!! Hope I help someone in realizing they have it be4 its really bad. Hope someone more expirianced with this can tune it.

Lovin you Fam

soaring eagle said:

candida causes that? i didnt know that but i know that garlic does kill it and i would guess neem seed too

look into it

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

if candida infection is spread from vaginal then to other parts take a garlic clove cut lil slices into it ..lil nicks in the sides and incert it (you will sweat garlic for awhile) leave it in 24 hours or so and replace

eat alot of garlic too along with as she said yogurt

look into neem i believe it will help too

the garlic and yogurt definateky will

yea antibiotics will trigger it

anytime im on them i eat alot of yogurt

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
12 years ago
336 posts

it's mostly in your intestinal tract, you have to counter balance like Stephanie said, but you have to go WAY overboard and stop anything it feeds on first plus use acidophilus. Take double doses for 5 days and drink at LEAST 8 oz water every hour to flush your system. you can also do a total cleanse, but don't do both at teh same time...xo

Angel Frye
@angel-frye
12 years ago
409 posts

I also suffered from candida outbreaks due to too much usage of antibiotics. Compromised immune system. I found something that works ten times better than yogurt: kefir!! You can actually buy the stuff already made in the store or you can make it yourself for WAY cheaper. After you get going with it all it costs you is the milk itself. It's so simple to make.

Kefir has a dozen probiotics whereas yogurts only have two or three at the very most. Here's where I got my kefir cultures: http://www.culturesforhealth.com/starter-cultures/kefir-cultures.html?gclid=CLeOtc2S9q4CFUKR7QodZihwvg Cultures for Health is a fantastic compendium of information about kefir. Make sure you get the MILK kefir grains- not the water kefir. They're not the same thing.

Here's the stuff you can buy in the store. http://www.lifeway.net/Probiotics/ The blueberry is to die for. Tastes like creamy blueberry yogurt. It's usually near the creamer/milks/yogurts. But not always by the yogurts for some reason. There's only two stores in my city which carry it. You may have better luck in your area.Call around to various stores and see if they have it. It's prounounced "keh 'feer" with the accent on the last syllable.

Start by drinking a quarter of a cup a day. Some people get really drastic 'results' from so many probiotics at once in their system. Gradually work your way up to one cup one to two times per day. That's all you need. And it's way cheaper to make the stuff yourself than buy it.Anyone has any questions on culturing it just hit me with a private message. I don't want this thread to be taken up with kefir talk if other people have alternate suggestions.

There is this Aussie guy who has this whole website devoted to kefir. He made an encyclopedia!!! It's astounding! His name is Dom and here is his website: http://users.sa.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefirpage.html Freaking amazing work this guy has done with kefir! HE is the reason why I started making cream cheese with kefir! I never would have dared to try and make something like this. IBS, colon problems, intestinal inflammation, and so many other ailments are defeated with kefir products. I even use the stuff topically as the liquid in my green clay face mask twice a week. So you CAN use kefir topically and even as a suppository or (sorry, but I gotta say it) douche.

Check out kefir, Stephane. I have never been so glad I investigated a weird looking bacteria cluster in my life.

Some things you ingest can help situations going on with your epidermis. But you can always make a kefir hair mask, too. You'd have a pretty soppy towel wrapped around your head but just toss it in the washer and there ya go.

Kefir actually EATS e.coli-- can you imagine? E.coli cannot live where kefir probiotics are located. Imagine what it does to candida!

Your hair is probably going to soften from the milk sugars but(there's no lactose left in the milk kefir-- kefir eats it. Lactose intolerant people can drink kefir and even eat the grains themselves.) it'd be a very safe and all natural cleansing hair 'tonic' to combat the candida.

You said that you're going to start eating natural anti-fungal ingredients. I'd suggest starting with kefir. This stuff has been around thousands of years and human immune systems only benefit from it.There is NO downside and NO side effects possible with this stuff. No human has ever had a kefir allergy that we know of.

Read Dom's site. You're jaw will drop. And then you'll get pissed because Western medicine is so near sighted and arrogant.

Kelsey Cliche!
@kelsey-cliche
12 years ago
122 posts
It's been said, but definitely avoid sugar. Keep in mind that candida tries to make you crave what it needs to feed on, so just avoid it! A high raw, unprocessed food diet would help kick it out, just because most processed foods will often contain sugar of some type, even if it's a savory food. Good luck!
Stephane
@stephane
12 years ago
5 posts

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

LOL Dont worry guys I this has been happening to me all my life do to the spelling of my name..... BUT...

Im a male. Stephan But its spelled Stephane.

Ya ive read about the kefir. Heard great things. Im glad you can elaborate on the subject. I think in the same article I read kefir enemas can be super beneficial. Never had even a regular enema but at this point ill gladly take friquent ones if its really that good for it. Having candida is hell on earth. More like hell within a hell

Stephane
@stephane
12 years ago
5 posts

Has anyone heard or read anything from customers of "THREELAC"?

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form