Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

taking the loooong road.

Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

has anyone around here at one point or another, sold everything they own and got up and left? im to point where i am ready to get my camping gear together, new shoes and going for a walk...a long, long, walk to where ever the road takes me. im tired of working, and slaving for the system. feeling less than human is nothing that i care to feel like...

updated by @castaway-j: 02/14/15 04:56:54AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

never sold everything cause never had much worth sellu]=ing.. had everything stollen a few times tho

and have taken off leaving it all behind many times

sometimes accidentakly

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

should go in alternative lifstyles tho i think moving

i think all people feel somewhat nomadic but are scared to leave the security of 4 walls

alwat=ys being told thats what lifes about to work for the prib=veledge of a roof so yiu can sleep so you can work

your cage becomes your castle or so you tell yourself

and yu stress over it ecvery day

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

i dont have much either. but selling it would give me some cash for a bit to get my gear and get going. the only thing im worried about is what to do when winter comes back around. hopefully i will find a nice place that people are willing to share for the time being. well see idk. this year though seems like the time to escape babylon. money is a curse, and i dont want to process it anymore.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

head south for winter

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

yeah thats an idea. can only go so far south though :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

go far enough and winter is summer

costa rica..belize.. nice places to spend a winter

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

i know, once i get to florida ill fashion a canoe and set sail for jamaica

James Turk
@james-turk
12 years ago
107 posts

I've thought of doing this 1000 times, with wife and kids I could never do it though. But if that's what your heart tells you to do, then do it. I would take a month and sleep on it though, pretty big decision.

Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

yeah thats exactly what im doing basicly. because if anything the plan is to start at the end of april. my lease is up, so i can start then. plus i would be walking to the rainbow gathering first. after that i dont know, walk back? lol but yeah im excited to do this, and cant wait to break away from my slave status.

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form