Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadheadhq shampoo true origons

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

our organic shampoo experts have uncovered the true origins of dreadheadhq shampoo.

so you think it was developed by jonny clean for dreads?

guess again! Jonnys daddy developed it many years before dreadheadhq existed as a hunting shampoo, one that would leave no scent so you can more easily sneak up on poor defenseless animals and kill them

go figure huh

it seems to fit in with the fact that lock peppa is also the exact same product sold to remove cat ear hair

(a powder poured into the ears to make it easier to yank out hairs) (google lock peppas full lit of ingredients minus the wintergreen scent and u will find its a cart ear hair removing product)

jonny and dreadheadhq just remarkets other products to use for dreads

wax..wax should be used on cars and asses not dreads

crochert hooks and felting needles and latch hooks alike are made for crafts like ..well crochreting hats making rugs and soft felt toys..not for dreads

the butta..who knows where that came from maybe a laxative nema? who knows

id known lock peppa was repackaged ear hair remover fir a long time but wsant surprised at all toi find rthe shampoo was never made for dreads or intended to be used often art all

only for before the hunt maybe if it was only used that often it woulnt be so harsh on the scalp

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 03:31:25AM
jhialylman
@jhialylman
12 years ago
2 posts

omg who wld have thought....

Sam Newton
@sam-newton
12 years ago
18 posts

bahahaa "wax should be used on cars and asses"

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

vicki that makes the www.dreadlockshampoo.com shampoos does alot of research into the ethics of every ingredient she uses and often researches the ethics of other soaps anbd such and even bronners which is very ethical she found problems with certain ingredients

but she was amazed dreadheadhq can stay in business i forget which product it wss but it vu]=iolated labeling las providing no ingredients whatsoever

not on the site noer on the label

--
Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

Cat ear hair remover? I'm amazed that this even exists lol but that they're basically using that for your dreads...wow. Has anyone ever, like posted this stuff on their facebook page? That would be funny, but I guess it'd do more harm than good, since the people supporting the products would just think it's some petty, ill-informed people causing trouble.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yea i think it was goldeneagkle that found that out

google the lock peppa ingredients list and u find a cat ear hairremover thats the exacy=t same thing

i bet its made by daddy too

--
Angel Frye
@angel-frye
12 years ago
409 posts

That's just nasty! I can't believe I almost fell for their advertisement a few years ago. Soooo glad I didn't.

Agreed. Wax is for cars and hairy asses. Or backs. And upper lips. Unibrows, too.

I have nightmares about trying to WASH hair that has that nasty stuff in it. All I can picture is trying to scrub a candle. Nasty.

Good info to know, SE. Thanks.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

haha yea scrubbing candles and trying to wash away till you get to the wick

wonder how many months that would take?

--
ɥɐɾʞǝqsɐɹ redeyedreadi
@qs-redeyedreadi
12 years ago
29 posts
Oh how awful! I'm not sure why I'm surprised, really.... It's just terrible that he wanted to profit so badly that he remanufactured some garbage products to be put into people's HAIR. eeep.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

personaly i think he should give up and become a clown insteasd

hes too bad a liar to make it as a scam artist

but hes perfect for being a clown

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags