Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What is YOUR favorite Dreadlocks Shampoo scent??

Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
12 years ago
87 posts

Greetings all!! Im ordering my first shampoo from Dreadlocks Shampoo and wanna know what everyones fav is. My locs are about 9 mos or so and are locked pretty tight so can I still do the Locking Shampoo or should I do the Bars? Or does it even matter?? Also could you guys try to describe the scents a little? So far im pretty sure im gonna do Dragons Blood and was thinking Nag Champa, but read somewhere it has a floral smell. I dont do floral. Please help!! Thank you all in advance ;)

updated by @amy-lee2: 01/13/15 09:21:34PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

id do the bars

nag champa is a deeperearthy scent i love it myself i wiouldnt calk it floral its a popular inx-=cence im sure youce smelled before

dragons bloods more ajn anice.\. licorice smell ..yummy

satsuma is very light scent ..possibly slightly floral but real subtle

patchuli earthy hippie like nag champa but diferent

i havent tried the herbal or spearment yet

real soon there will be a rosemary teatre dandruf bar too

dragons blood and nag are good starters id say

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
12 years ago
87 posts

Oh man I wish the Rosemary Tea Tree was ready now! Someone mentioned somewhere that one of them had a strong Rosemary smell. Which would that be?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

herbal i guess? whats the herbal 1;s ingredients

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
princenoobsauce
@princenoobsauce
12 years ago
56 posts

Mine is the Herbal bar, then the Dragonsblood. The Herbal is a really bright and fresh smell that reminds me of an herb garden, and the Dragonsblood has a much deeper, incense quality with notable Sandlewood. The Nag Champa is nice too, just like the burnable kind. The Herbal is a bit on the floral side, so maybe the others would be better. If you want a milder scent I would go with the Satsuma, which has aromatherapy qualities. You can still do the liquid if you like, or you can use the bars if you're feeling like you want something new. Give the bars a try :) they're neat to use!

Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
12 years ago
87 posts

Just found that theres a Spearmint Eucalyptus. YUM! I love Eucalyptus! Problem solved and I will report on it when I receive it :) Thanks guys!

princenoobsauce
@princenoobsauce
12 years ago
56 posts

I can find out for you when the Rosemary/Tea tree bar will be ready.

Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
12 years ago
87 posts

Yes please do! Thanks.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form