Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Re TnR ing dreads

Adrian Migotti
@adrian-migotti
12 years ago
12 posts
Hey guys, so my hair is starting to lock up real nice, I'm just a couple days away from 2 months ofdoing light twist and rip. the middle of the hair is the only part that is actually locking up, the rest at the base is really loose and the ends have come completely out too. There is also a lot of loose hair, which I know is normal. The back of my head has come completely undone as well, basically what I was planning on doing was re TnR-ing the ends of the dreaded bodies while incorporating some of the nearby loose hairs and then completely redoing the back but tighter. Will this cause any problems? Thanks
updated by @adrian-migotti: 01/13/15 09:21:23PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i wouldnt just leave em alone they are fine they will dread up re tnr u set progres back

add beads if u want but wouldnt re tnr

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
12 years ago
751 posts

you can if you want...some of mine got some extra tnr and they turned out just perfect(ly unperfect :P) lol...but if you want to do it do it soon. I wouldn't do anything to them after 4-5 months since that's when they really start maturing..now that they're still young and kinda loose they're like kids, teach em anything and they'll learn :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form