Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My Dready Timeline.

Lucid Madman
@lucid-madman
12 years ago
19 posts

I figured it was about time to start a timeline. I really love looking through others' timelines for inspiration so maybe I can one day provide the same for some of you. I backcombed from the start and ended up combing out a few (about 15 I'd say--I had 57 total) to try to get some more variety in sizes. Some of the ones I combed out very quickly tangled into others while others remain as loose hair hidden in the messy madness. I didn't realize how much tighter they've become until I compared pictures of the back of my head from today and from 1 month. So anyone that feels like they aren't having progress, taking pictures is a good idea. Well here's what I have so far..

Day 1. ^^

1 Week.^^

4 Weeks.^^

4 Weeks.^^

10 Weeks.^^

10 Weeks.^^

17 Weeks.^^

17 Weeks.^^

17 Weeks.^^

17 Weeks.^^

Well that's all for now. Looking forward to gaining some length. I'll try and keep this updated regularly.

updated by @lucid-madman: 02/14/15 07:59:22AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they started really doing good in last several weeks

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lucid Madman
@lucid-madman
12 years ago
19 posts

Have some new photos for my timeline. These were taken yesterday, at about 6 and a half months.

updated by @lucid-madman: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Lapis Angela Lazuli
@lapis-angela-lazuli
12 years ago
76 posts
Wow you progressed so fast! They look great!
Naked Naturalist
@naked-naturalist
12 years ago
88 posts

lookin good! im amazed at the way they formed. just kinda fell apart then went crazy on dreading up. thats great!

k money
@k-money
12 years ago
114 posts

dang. theyre doing good. im way behind you and i was wondering did you use anything, like sea salt solution or anything like that?

Lucid Madman
@lucid-madman
12 years ago
19 posts
I use a little sea salt when I wash. I usually wash with a mixture of Dr. bronners, baking soda, sea salt, and rosemary and lavender oils.

k money said:

dang. theyre doing good. im way behind you and i was wondering did you use anything, like sea salt solution or anything like that?

Lucid Madman
@lucid-madman
12 years ago
19 posts

Some new photos. A little over 8 months, Not much change since 6 months. Still little to no growth,

updated by @lucid-madman: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

it wont grow fpr awhile but hey are doing great

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Anjela
@anjela
12 years ago
2 posts

That is some awesome looking progress!! You just gave me a new dose of patience for mine :)

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form