Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
maryjane2
@maryjane2
12 years ago
4 posts

Hello! I'm so happy I've found all of you! So I've given up the fight against my unruly hair and am going all natural. It's only been 4 days but it's coming along really nicely. I'm not backcombing or ripping or waxing or anything like that. The pieces have started seperating and were off!!!!

updated by @maryjane2: 01/13/15 09:21:02PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome awesome if u see progress in days it will dread fast

congrats

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

In't it such a wonderful feeling torelinquishcontrol? It's freeing. The beginning of your journey can bring so many changes to your life. Keep us posted. Have you started a picture timeline/journal yet?

maryjane2
@maryjane2
12 years ago
4 posts

I've added some pictures with dates so I hope that will be good. It is sooooo freeing! In just one short week I feel like a brand new person! And all the emotions that I'm feeling! I've never felt so free and wild and beautiful all at the same time!!! It's so wonderful knowing that everyone here is experincing the exact same feelings! My family and friends dont understand why IHAVE to do this, but there is so much support here. Thank you all!!!! And this really is a journey, a very special magical one that I'm just so thankful to be starting. "This is not just a hairstyle, but a lifestyle"

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

pics are great but timelibes are better theres a members timelinesabnd journalssection of the forums olok through others timelines to see whow they did them then make youtr own

some organize picsd by adding to albums then use the albumn embed code

or just add pics

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
maryjane2
@maryjane2
12 years ago
4 posts

That's just what I was trying to figure out how to do!!! Thank you so much!! I will get working on this ASAP!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form