Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

recovery of crochet

Nickberber
@nickberber
12 years ago
24 posts

hello everyone...ive been doing 6 years the crocheting method until i found this site...in one month reading all the informations i cut my crochet dreads...ive had partial dreads around 9 at the back-top of my head...

that was 14 months ago....from that i moment I've chosen the neglect method trying every shampoo dr bronzers BS ACV dreadlockshampoo (that is great) and nothing has happened...not even one knot...then i realized that my hair has become very thin....i was thinking of cutting them again and start over...considering that i am 14 months now from stop crocheting i hope in 1-2 years more they will be thicker...do you think cutting them again very short will strength my hair?

updated by @nickberber: 01/13/15 09:20:38PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

tough question really yeathat much crochet will wreak havoc on your hair leaving not a whi=ole lot left cutting will make it short so u gotta grow it out which takes time

taking biotin will help it grow and thicken faster

u say 14 months/

can u post pics that should give u 6 or even 8 inches of healthy growth unless the 6 years crochet pulled the roots so tight u got traction alopecia but even then unless it was very severe should have recovered

is it drasticly thinner then it was 6 years ago?

u could tnr and let it grow in healthy from therre

pics might help

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form