Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

johny clean pisses me off

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.dreadheadhq.com/lore/idx/0/205/article/A_note_to_Employers_Dreadlocks_in_the_workplace.ht johny clean claiming that natural dreadlocks are dirty gross and scary, claiming only those who "do them right" using wax and crap desserve to get hiredjohny..one day your lies will bury you

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 07:38:49AM
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
Yeah, he's bias to say the least lol that's horrible. Almost reminds me of the infomercials that use extreme exageration to get you to use their product as oppsed to using "outdated" products ( or what the company wants you to think is outdated)Like a company that is trying to sell lets say a step lader "Are you sick of falling and dieing from your old lader? Then you should try Super step!" lol seems like he is getting pretty desperate to me.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
yea for sure ..his lies are being sxposed so hes making up more and more lies to cover his ass .. just like the quote in the feront page says..he acts like he reinvented dreads instead of ruining thousands of dreadsthere are dreads from the 70s thet survived to this day.. but how many waxy dreads last more then a few years?these days ya see thousands of dreads.. but most are on theyre second. even third sets after starting over from waxy messes..very very few would use wax on the second setthere is a feedback form and u dont gotta use your email http://www.dreadheadhq.com/clickcartpro/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi?pg=form&ref=suggest

--
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
15 years ago
219 posts
He's goin down man, and he knows it. He's getting desperate, the truth is killing him.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
not quick enough

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
I think tron put it best. He sells the products so of course he's going to say whatever to help sell them. I think most of the active sites are now saying to not use wax, I wouldn't be surprised if that is causing him to lose profits. That is causing him to react in bad business sense, he is attacking those that don't use his products.To me it seemed as if it were tacked on after he wrote the main part as kind of a snide remark. Sure he will catch a few people with a statement like that, but anyone who cares enough about their head to even do a google search will find many, many more sites contradicting what he says.He made a lot of monetary profit from using a marginal amount of truth and now instead of letting his business change and focus on better products he is attacking (using false information) his main source of advertisement, people that keep their dreads for many years.
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
I just though of the perfect response to that article.......if someone has a jar of dhhq wax and the ability to post videos on youtube. On the video explain that you have "The perfect way to use dhhq wax!" What it was meant to be...A candle. Push a wick down into the wax on video and light it.
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
lolfantastic example... tha tron said:
Yeah, he's bias to say the least lol that's horrible. Almost reminds me of the infomercials that use extreme exageration to get you to use their product as oppsed to using "outdated" products ( or what the company wants you to think is outdated)
Like a company that is trying to sell lets say a step lader "Are you sick of falling and dieing from your old lader? Then you should try Super step!" lol seems like he is getting pretty desperate to me.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
hahaha i love ittitle the vidoe "how to use dreadheadhq dread wax properly" have someone withreally nice dreads showing off the product saying how the wax is so great then take the lid off push a wick in and light it, then pan back to the dready whos smilling and says :what, you thought i was gonna put that sticky gross stuff in my dreads? are you f'ckin crazy? ewww"then black screen with a scrolling info page on all the bad effects of waxid pay someone to make that vid! Anubis said:
I just though of the perfect response to that article.......if someone has a jar of dhhq wax and the ability to post videos on youtube. On the video explain that you have "The perfect way to use dhhq wax!" What it was meant to be...A candle. Push a wick down into the wax on video and light it.

--
Melanie2
@melanie2
15 years ago
99 posts
I actually threw my wax in the bin after it sat in the drawer unused for about three years. I guess it's only because I kept washing my dreads two or three times a week whilst using wax that stopped them from getting into a horrid gunky mess.
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form