Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I love my dreads!!!

Cricketine
@cricketine
12 years ago
14 posts

I had my dreads "done" by the crochet method in June and yes I did crochet to blunt my ends only because I like them that way. I have no problem with them drying, so I'm satisfied with my descion. I have left them alone only using bc and ac rinse with sea salt spray every third day and they are becoming so beautiful!

I had complained about the crazy loops and bumps and loss of length but I popped some beads on the unmanageable ones and I'm good to go.

I was told the other night that my dreads were incredibly sexy....wow :) one hell of a compliment.

One thing I will say is that for the first time I used dish soap to wash them. I was appalled with how dark and dirty the water was that came out of them. I rinsed a few times very well to make sure all the soap was out. I thought that bc and ac rinse was the best to get out all dirt.... I think I'm going to do the dish soap at least once a month to give them a through cleansing. Oh, and they smell so freaking fresh now!!!

updated by @cricketine: 01/13/15 09:20:13PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

try these www.dreadlockshampoo.com

but thats odd since the bs tends to make the water pretty dark if u use regular shampoos lol

but maybe u scrubbed the whole length well and got stuff that wasnt getting cleaned? or i dunno

how strong were u useing the bs b4?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kimely Miller
@kimely-miller
12 years ago
1 posts

Can you tell me more about washing you hair with dish soap?

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form