Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread wax remover is ready!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

the new dread wax remover from www.dreadlockshampoo.com is finally ready to ship.

info

"WAX B-GONE"

The Ultimate Cure For Removing Wax From Dreads

Finally the ultimate cure for removing hair destroying WAX. Introducing, WAX B-GONE the super safe and all natural solution, that rescues your dreads from dangerous smothering dread starter kit wax. WAX B-GONE is totally natural made from plant based ingredients and contains no harmful chemicals. Just work some WAX B-GONE into that nasty wax and set your dreads free leaving a hint of fresh citrus and mint. Your hair needs to breathe and be conditioned to stay healthy and waxing prevents that from happening! In fact, wax causes water to be trapped in your dreadlocks, resulting in mold, mildew and eventual loss of your dreadlocks from rot. How you start your dreads is very important. Don't give up! First, get the wax out. Second, wash with Lock In Up Liquid Dreadlock Shampoo to remove any remaining residue. Third, a little rip and twist with some Lock Magic Locking Gel and your on your way to happy, healthy dreadlocks. For the best info go to www.dreadlockssite.com

Ingredients: distilled water, decyl glucoside (natural corn oil & natural plant sugar), lauryl glucoside (natural coconut oil & natural plant sugar), sea salt, organic essential oils of orange, lemon, lime, grapefruit & mint.

Directions: dampen dreads, apply 2 finger fulls of Wax B-Gone onto dread, massage into dread throughly, leave on 5 minutes and rinse out with hot water, repeat treatment for heavy wax buildup. Shampoo with Lock In Up Dreadlock Shampoo to remove any remaining residue.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 01:24:00PM
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
12 years ago
327 posts

BREAKTHRU FOR MANY! Congrats

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

bumping this since its such an important announcement

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

just realized there were 2 typos in the links lol

--
SkinnyBiggs
@skinnybiggs
12 years ago
2 posts

how does this remove wax better than any other product or method?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

citric acid beeaks it down quickly and effectively

soaps emulsiphy just the very outter layer only removing a tiny bit if any each scrub

--
Melanie2
@melanie2
12 years ago
99 posts

Vinegar and lemon juice are also citric acid, as is the stuff you buy to descale kettles. I don't think anyone really needs another 'product' for removing wax.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

except for the fact that vinagers barely effective the body splash twice as expensive and took dozens and dozens of applicatuions to work well

this should remove most ot[]=r all in 1 or 2 uses

--
Melanie2
@melanie2
12 years ago
99 posts

Not that it matters,some of the parts of my dreads (the veryends) that had wax havebroken off....thanks DHHQ (not!) I've used alot of hot water over and quite caustic herbal substances to kill lice in my dreads over the years, I don't think there can be any wax left.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

it can surprise you years later but if the ends broke off thanks to dreadheadhq abuse then u may be lucky tho on very hot days the wax doesnt stay in the ends if u tie em up it melts right to the roots

lice killers ..hmm i dunno..they sure wreak havok on scalps so maybe

but its up to u if your fairly sure your wax free and dont need it then dont bother but theres alot of ppl waiting for something like this to get wax out thats fresher newer even though wax use has dropped to like 10% what it was 2 years ago theres still plenty of need

--
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form