Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

been 6 months and my whole head not done dreading

adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
12 years ago
45 posts

it has been like 6 months and some weeks and i have a lot of lose hair and hair that just together not really locking what can i do i use bs wash and use sea salt spray what can i do to make them better its in the back that needs help and sides

updated by @adrian-pacheco: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

wait another 6 months

your only 1/2 way to mature its to be expected do nothing but give em more time

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nick Marks
@nick-marks
12 years ago
16 posts

Hey dude, i posted a similar topic a few weeks ago. my lower & lower/sides were taking ages to dread. Just letting u know that last week some stage i developed 2 new knot formations that have gotten bigger and will become full blown dreads. So bear with it, it definately does happen at some stage

adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
12 years ago
45 posts

and the waiting begins! hey my tips of my hair are getting curly should i cut the tips of my dreads? or is that bad

taye
@taye
12 years ago
833 posts

I personally like the look of curly tips. :) My loose hair gets curly right before it dreads. Your hair may be like mine. My tips get curly, then they loop upwards and look all crazy, then they form knots. Most of my tips wanted to blunt. So I let them. So those curls may knot, or they might just stay curls. Leave them alone. Don't cut them.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

why would you cut the tips?

let them do what they want!

have fun watching them do crazy things

--
adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
12 years ago
45 posts

i havent cut them but i love my hair i have like a massive loop on of my dreads and i love playing with it :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

loops are fun arent they

--
adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
12 years ago
45 posts

yes yes they are