Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hair separation

Keith Lackey
@keith-lackey
12 years ago
62 posts

I think I'm doing something wrong with my hair, most likely when I wash. I have noticed that some hair that I had that was knotting up has separated and I was curious if their is something I am doing wrong. Am I washing too hard with my hair?

updated by @keith-lackey: 01/13/15 09:19:34PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

Well how you washing? And what you mean by separating? They're doing what they do but you might be washing to hard.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lindsey3
@lindsey3
12 years ago
64 posts

What exactly do u mean? Idk if ur going neglect or what but if u are ur hair will/should seperate.. or are u saying that u have the start of dreads and the knots are seperating?

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

scrubbing at your locks might make them separate, but you should never wash your hair itself. Just your scalp. We need more info about your locks before we can help

Keith Lackey
@keith-lackey
12 years ago
62 posts
When I wash I pour about enough to fill up my palm and lather it up and use my finger tips to rub it in my scalp. I scratch too because it itches though I try not to scratch too hard since that will only make the itching worse.With the separating it's like what Lindsey said. The start to knot up and then separate. I've noticed a few "dreads" that have started to form and then disappeared like that.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form