Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Fuzz free dreads finally

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

So most of you know my dreads are pretty long, and drag on the ground. They've collected a lot of fuzz, and I don't mean fuzzy hairs. I mean lint and fuzz from sweaters and stuff. I was going to dye them tomorrow with coffee and tea. I've done it before but the baking soda and vinegar always made them fade real quick. So today I just took the dreads and used the www.dreadlockshampoo.com bar, and scrubbed my head but also my dreads and not even that thoroughly. And 99.9% of the fuzz that was in there is now gone. And trust me it was a lot and it was starting to get pretty ugly. I was just looking at one right now, that yesterday was completely white practically on the end. And now completely free of fuzz. I didn't think it would be out get that stuff out even with tweezers. The shampoos never cease to amaze and couldn't believe that they actually took that deep-seated fuzz out.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:19:34PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ok i waited till they were dry thinking maybe the wetness was hiding some of it but no..its really all gone

that soap works miracles

--
FoxPaw
@foxpaw
12 years ago
114 posts
Which bar did you use?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

The Dragon's blood, some of that fuzz was in there for years

--
FoxPaw
@foxpaw
12 years ago
114 posts

Awesome im glad you got the fuzz out man, im excited to try this stuff out

Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

well, i would say the liquid does a really good job at getting the lint out too. the only problem is that it undid my ends also:/

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i knew it cleaned amazingly well and was the best dread shampoo i ever found but that blew my mind!

it was so easy!

id picked at them before and stopped cause picking at them would pull out hairs and still not get tghe fuzz out

this was like putting my dreads in a washing mashine or something

for years i had the attitude a lil fuzzadded color so let it be

but it was really starting to get to be way too noticable and extreme..and yea lil embarrassing

thats why i was concidering dye

but a quick scrub and it was all washed away like magic

im glad i helped her st up the sites now cause she constantly sends me more and more

i must have a years supply already and shes sending me the beer conditioners too now (and tootsie rolls..lol)

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form