Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

The new dreading gel

Heathen Hippie )O(
@heathen-hippie-o
12 years ago
164 posts

Just had a quick question as I am navigation illiterate right now, and I don't see any instructions on how exactly to use the new gel that is for sale on the site. I am looking forward to buying some this week [hopefully!] but I am wondering, if anyone can answer.... do you "make" your locs or do you put it all through your hair and see what happens?

Thanks. :)

-Sara )O(

updated by @heathen-hippie-o: 01/13/15 09:18:21PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

whichever it will get straight hair knotty so you dont need to make your dreads you can just smear it on go to bed and see it knot up

you dont need alot u can put it on every day it smells pretty nice and leaves nothing noticable on your hands even

its pretty interesting i just tried it for 1st time an hour or 2 ago

i put a blob on a finger..touched it to the hair section then ran my hand down the section to spresd it

i added 2 lil globs to each section 1 nearer the roots 1 midway down

wasnt enough to leave it lkooking gelled or anything

it doesnt stick the hair together like wax or anything

how much to use i guess is experimental still at this point since only vicki and now me have afctualy tried it she said u dont need alot so im going with a small dab for now for a few days and se i may add lil geavier application in a few days if i dont se results i expect

but its odd kinda seems like its working in just hours

i wish i had undreaded head hair to test it on i dunno if beard will be as accurate cause the individual haiers are so much thicker and corser

i think in head hair irt would work very diferently

but i cant find enough to test on i do have 2 or 3 looser babies maybe ill test on those

yea ill do that now

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heathen Hippie )O(
@heathen-hippie-o
12 years ago
164 posts

lol.

okay, thanks! I think I will try it. Even if it only gets half the head done, it's worth it. It will definitely speed up after that, I think. I just know I've slowed it down and you guys talk about it so much I'm anxious to try it!! :)

soaring eagle said:

whichever it will get straight hair knotty so you dont need to make your dreads you can just smear it on go to bed and see it knot up

you dont need alot u can put it on every day it smells pretty nice and leaves nothing noticable on your hands even

its pretty interesting i just tried it for 1st time an hour or 2 ago

i put a blob on a finger..touched it to the hair section then ran my hand down the section to spresd it

i added 2 lil globs to each section 1 nearer the roots 1 midway down

wasnt enough to leave it lkooking gelled or anything

it doesnt stick the hair together like wax or anything

how much to use i guess is experimental still at this point since only vicki and now me have afctualy tried it she said u dont need alot so im going with a small dab for now for a few days and se i may add lil geavier application in a few days if i dont se results i expect

but its odd kinda seems like its working in just hours

i wish i had undreaded head hair to test it on i dunno if beard will be as accurate cause the individual haiers are so much thicker and corser

i think in head hair irt would work very diferently

but i cant find enough to test on i do have 2 or 3 looser babies maybe ill test on those

yea ill do that now

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form