Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Experiment New Wash tips/advice?

RollRemedies
@rollremedies
12 years ago
12 posts

Peace friends, I've been dreading my hair now for a little over four months I initially started the dreads be sectioning and backcombing since then I don't do much but back comb the occasional dread that seems to need it. I had been using DreadheadHQ's shampoo 1-2x a week and it had really only left my hair feeling somewhat more dry and a bit more oily...oddly enough. Recently I took a trip to the store and purchased some baking soda, epsom salts and ACV. Any suggestions and BS/AC ratio or when and how I should apply the epsom salts? Thank you!

updated by @rollremedies: 01/13/15 09:18:16PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

You're not alone. I used dhhq shampoo 2 times and it left my hair oil feeling too

ratio is about 1/3 1 cup of BS per gallon of water. same with ACV

As for epsom salt... Never heard of using that, but I do use sea salt once in a while. add a little to your BS wash, and rinse it out really well. I don't think you need to add any to the ACV

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ok 1 do not ever rebackcomb your i[only resetting progress to day 1 and doing motre damage

throw the comb away you shouldnt even own 1 just lkeave m akone to dread

1 tal=blespoon baking soda per cup water

typicaly u add sea salt not epson salt but some have used bi[oth so i doubt it will harnm you lil less salt then bs

u can add the salt to tghe same mixc pour over your head soak 10 min then rinse'then do acv afrter about the same ration or slifghtly less

and rinse right away till mature the4n wait 3 min

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
RollRemedies
@rollremedies
12 years ago
12 posts

thank you(:

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form