Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hi im daniel and just started my dreadlock journey

Daniel Lee
@daniel-lee
12 years ago
4 posts

i started my journey by backcombing but i dont wax or do any maintance i found this site by surfing google and i love it so i decided to join the pics are a few weeks old but was hoping to get some feedback i used to think i had to have perfect dreads and that they formed onernight but thats bc all the bogus websites out there trieng to make a profit thankfully i found this site and it changed everything i used to worry and stress about my progress and loose hair but i love my new dreads and have not done any maintance

updated by @daniel-lee: 01/13/15 09:18:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome and glad u found us when u did

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Daniel Lee
@daniel-lee
12 years ago
4 posts

thank you it was your advice that kept me from doing anything to them so you saved my dreads lol thank you it was a post where you said the best thing you can do is to forget you even have hair. i do have a few questions though some of my dreads are small so i took 2 that was close togather ard wraped them with thread is that a good way to combine them or is there a better way?

taye
@taye
12 years ago
833 posts

Good luck on your journey. Soaring Eagle did a wonderful thing by starting this site. He has saved lots of dreads! and saved lots of people from making bad mistakes.

Daniel Lee
@daniel-lee
12 years ago
4 posts

thats very tru i love the site and thank you

elke.in.alaska
@elkeinalaska
12 years ago
90 posts
Yes you can wrap them with some string or put a bead on them :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form