Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A long time ago, in a forum not so far away...

Alden
@alden
15 years ago
303 posts
There was a dread head who cherished his link to the natural world, and made an effort to avoid the man made things all around.

But he became too involved with the temptation surrounding him.So to learn to appreciate what he had already, he took it all away, And cut his dreadlocks off to prove to himself that he was serious.

He moved out of the nice home he had found for himself and into a small and secluded cabin with no food, electricity, or common comforts.

He stayed here for a few months, until he felt as though he could return to his old life while not loosing focus on his values and beliefs.And now that I feel like I've reconnected with myself, I've reattached my dreads and am back to apologize to you all, my friends, for just disappearing. But if I hadn't decided to do what I did over night, then I wouldn't have done it and been sucked in completely by the things that take the value out of my life.But now that I'm back, I'd like to know how everyone's been doing. When I left the forum we had just reached 71 members, now there are 311!!!?Soaring Eagle, I'm sorry to have left just as your site gained momentum, but anything you need you can ask me for now.
updated by @alden: 02/14/15 10:58:48AM
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
I'd love to have that cabin.
Alden
@alden
15 years ago
303 posts
Anubis said:
I'd love to have that cabin.
There was no furniture, no appliances, no neighbors, nothing, just the old house itself, slipping from the foundation, crudely simple living conditions, really, the house wasn't fit to be lived in, but it was what I needed, and I loved every pain in the ass moment of it. lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
id love that cabin too do you want this in introduce yourself...or members journals? it seems to me it should go there as its a chronical of your journey but thats up to you its also a re-introductionwelcome back we missed ya

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
wow, that's intense! I'd love to do something like that one day!congrats on taking a large step in your journey of life!
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Lebensreform! BrotherGreat work, welcome back!
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
AWSOME!propsand that cabin does look very appealingNamaste and welcome backs
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
15 years ago
219 posts
Glad you're back Brother, and I applaud you for doing what you felt you had to do, I did much the same thing Many Moons ago, I took off thumb trippin and wandered around for over 3 years before I finally settled back down. Still not really settled down just stay in one place a little longer than I used to. Sometimes we just gotta follow our heart, namaste'
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
oh wow, thats what happened, Welcome back man!have much respect for what it must have took to do all that,
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
damn dawg i just thought you got sick of us and left! nice to know ya still care welcome back i'm glad you found yourself again what did you do about your job? did ya stay out there by yourself? i thinki'd of been kinda scared.Mised ya glad your back its sad to look at that picture of your dreads not attached to your headwelcome back!!! much love
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form