Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

pull it back neatly thats all you gotta do

legaly they cant discriminate either way but it shows resopect if you try to look lil neat so dress nice pull em back neatly and thats imaybe smooth em with aloe

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 11/04/15 07:55:55AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they cant descr5iminate and if you suspect they are then you can have them disbarred and yes pulling them back idss good enough

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

paying foer what?

if thats all it is put on a headband and dont worry about it its nothing to worry bout

if they mention community service smile and say good i love to serve the community

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

im sure or probation nothing to worry bout

why were u drinking tho your too young and alcahols for losers its a poision destructive and not fun or worthwhile at all

best to avoid it at all costs

--
baby britt
@baby-britt
12 years ago
112 posts

i have quite messy hair too that is now too short to pull up, and i am also in and out of court (new and old charges). you should be fine, don't psych yourself out.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

oh explain that and im betting you are fine completely

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 06:21:31PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

you could get some pure aloe. Take a little and palm roll in onto each lock. as if dries it'll shrink and pull in those loose frizz's.

Raych'll
@raychll
12 years ago
22 posts

18 on the 19th, i turned 24 on the 19th!! wish you couldda had a happy b-day too :*( in the meantime, i would go with baba's suggestion and try the aloe. i've got court coming up myself and worry about how the locks areperceivedbut i've been in front of the judge a couple times and think that my impeccable dress and polite speech overrides my hair. so try offsetting your wild hair with super conservative clothing (i raid my momma's closet since i dont do conservative clothes, but maybe you could raid a friends/relatives closet?) hope all goes well with you... and DAMN is there a worse place than the local drunk tank!?!?!?

YUKON
@yukon
12 years ago
119 posts

just get one of these hairband things....i don't know the real name for them, but i use them alot when i'm chillin' and don't want my hair in my face. .....and u really can't tell that there is even one in your hair

http://www.amazon.com/Scunci-Effortless-Plastic-Headbands-4-Count/dp/B002Q9Z4IQ/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1327457523&sr=8-6

YUKON
@yukon
12 years ago
119 posts

...also you could possibly have a chick that is good at braids put it into a cpl french braids....then u wouldn't have to comb anything, and it would appear neat and flat...just a thought

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form