Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I'm Dusty, I'm in Tennessee

Zero
@zero
12 years ago
37 posts

But if this cataclysm hits later this year and we go into the 5th world of brotherhood like the maya predict I'm totally changing my name to zero. probably will change it to zero regardless

updated by @zero: 01/13/15 09:17:47PM
FoxPaw
@foxpaw
12 years ago
114 posts

Im in tennessee too, what part are you in? and yes i believe something is happening, something will happen. Life seems like a shaken up bottle ready to burst at any second.

Zero
@zero
12 years ago
37 posts
i'm in a desolate place called mcminnville I'm surprised ppl from tn know this site
FoxPaw
@foxpaw
12 years ago
114 posts

There are some cool cats here surprisingly. I've heard there is a guy around here who has locks down to his knees. I live around lebanon in the country part. About a 30 minute drive to Nashville. I think your about 2 hours away from me.

I'm prepared for whatever comes next, life is so interesting!!

baby britt
@baby-britt
12 years ago
112 posts

i think another dimension/other dimensions are going to open. time as we know it might be completely different if that happens. or it may just be a new age with a new symbol (moses, jesus) and hopefully a new dominant religion! who knows.

in any case, welcome dusty!

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

moses= age of taurus. Look at the old testament. It's full of ram symbols

Jesus= age of pisces. Full of fish imagry

We're in the age of Aquarius right now. No religious texts that I can think of that symbolize it

Maybe if anything happens, it'll deal with water.

I think that if anything happens, it'll deal with a shifting of the polls.

ecosystems will collapse. seasons will change around for a little while. maybe even toilets will spin the other way. That deals with water

Look at all the weather disasters that are going on right now. They might not be happening is there wasn't a change is gravitational pull on the earth

baby britt
@baby-britt
12 years ago
112 posts

(moses was aries btw) we'll just have to wait and see... i'm kind of excited. i know this older man who was a weatherman in the 60s and he says he's never seen anything socially happening like it is now since the late 60s. quite an exciting time to live!

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

sorry. Got my signs mixed up. you got what I meant though ram. very exciting time

Zero
@zero
12 years ago
37 posts

oh you guys wanna open the 2012 door check out terence mckenna and his timewave zero software he explains his theory

the maya say from 3114bc to 2012 ad is the 4th world the age of ego and deception an age disconnected from god not the christian sense of god, the nature sense of god then after this is supposedly the 5th world of brotherhood and equality

we are supposedly in the age of pices hence the fish imagery and jesus is without a doubt the most well known human on the planet supposedly the age of pices is one of the darkest ages of man along with scorpio next coming up is the age of aquarius, an age of equality and one of the golden ages

both theories think that after some devestating events this year like us attacking iran soon and russia and china defending iran starting ww3 that a 1000 - 5000 year golden age of peace begins so stay strong

like terence mckenna says "monkeys cant ascend to the stars, we must go through the monkey net first" so events like ww3 are sort of a necessary thing, even though they seem man made i believe it's a cycle of nature just like the seasons

yatta yatta too much rambling bye

Daniel Lee
@daniel-lee
12 years ago
4 posts
I live in tn to I live in marion county inbetween nash and chatt
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form