dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreads threatening to fall off

Noah Ralph
@noah-ralph
12 years ago
8 posts

Im sure this has been discussed somewhere, but Ill bring it up again

One of my dreads all of a sudden started breaking off at the root and after a few weeks it was hanging by a single hair. This dread was quite a bit older then the others, so I'm worried that the others will follow suit after some time. I don't use products and I just seperate them and palm roll them everynow and then. I would just like to know if there is a usual cause to this. I would really like to not have to shave my head. Thanks

updated by @noah-ralph: 01/13/15 09:17:31PM
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
12 years ago
217 posts

they're gonna say to stop palm rolling, but i don't do that and had to cut a thin thin dread the other day, so i dunno! good luck!!

12 years ago
217 posts

be less vigilant about separating too!! i think that was the mistake i made.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

typical causes twisting interlocking crochrting root rybbing palm rolling in som cases and it could be how u seperared but doubt it

let em congo with a neighbour

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Noah Ralph
@noah-ralph
12 years ago
8 posts

Thats what I figured everyone would say. Maybe that dread just didn't feel right about being attached to me. Thanks!

Eva Lovelocks said:

they're gonna say to stop palm rolling, but i don't do that and had to cut a thin thin dread the other day, so i dunno! good luck!!

12 years ago
217 posts

that is a great way to put it!! it will all work out. i don't even miss the onethat came out, don't even notice,and the other dreads around it that were suffering also are doing so much better!! hopefully you will notice the same!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form