Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

no idea what to do at this point

caitlin
@caitlin
12 years ago
26 posts

so my hair is obviously locking because its a ton shorter then it was when i first started meaning i havent a clue as to what to even do with it anymore. im a huge girly girl when it comes to hair and makeup so me not being able to do anything is really making me miss my straight long hair. however, the first time i had locks and took them out it was instant regret so im not going to do that this time. i know once they get long and what not ill be able to do a lot more with them but for the time being im asking all of you for help. i will post my picture to show you how short they are not and if you could please please please give me suggestions on what to do with it it would be so much appreciated!!

updated by @caitlin: 06/29/18 06:35:16AM
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
12 years ago
217 posts

i think they look adorable! i wouldn't do anything with them at all. i think a dramatically made-up face isjust beautiful in stark contrastnext to sexy, untamed dreads. :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

your chest says it all

let it be imperfect wild untamed you dongt always gotta do anythng hell get used to going out in pajamas with no makeup

enjoy not doing a thing and still looking imperfectly precios

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
CiArA
@ciara
12 years ago
25 posts

this picture makes me feel like u play the drums. idk why. tie some in a cute little pink bow on top of or on the side of ur head...u can do it!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form