Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

possible hair care issue?

Josejuan
@josejuan
12 years ago
4 posts
so i tried the dragons blood shampoo , and even though it made my hair nice and soft, it unraveled a portion of my dreads. not to sound like a dummy for asking , but would it be a good idea to stop using it?
updated by @josejuan: 01/13/15 09:17:22PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

how young are they if the bars make youir hair too heakltrghy try the liquid till more mature and soon there will be a gel too which will lok em up in a hurry

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Josejuan
@josejuan
12 years ago
4 posts
About a month now, and I'm using the liquid version
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ah well they will get loose they will khnot up its always a 2 steps forward 1 step back thing in the early days are u gioing natural how long is it

and also much kiof its in the technique as well how u wash how u dry not ojnly what you use but the way you use it

--
Josejuan
@josejuan
12 years ago
4 posts
Yea, I'm going natural, and about 6 inches. For the shampoo, I used it i nn the shower, lathered rinse and the whole nine yards, and let my hair air dry.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

how did u lather thats the point u want to gently scrub just the scalp with fingertips careful to not rub or lather the length of the hair just rinse it thru the hair you only wanna focus on the scalp..nothing else

--
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I wouldn't use a bar until your around 6 months to a year in. At that early stage, use liquid. A bar is a little too rough on you. Once they are mature, it doesn't matter how you pull on them and move them around, they won't come out. But when young, you want to be more gentle.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form