Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

3 years!

kris spangler
@kris-spangler
12 years ago
2 posts

Hello everyone, really happy I found this site!

I've had my dreads 3 years as of last month. My dreads were started with waxunfortunately, but I quit using it long ago. I know some of it is probably still in there, but all I can do is accept it. Live and learn.I love my dreads more than anything, I wouldn't feel like the same person without them. Not a day goes by that I don't find myself appreciating my dreads.

After reading a bit on here I've realized my habits of twisting and finger-combing my dreads is a bad thing, so my current goal is to cut all of that out. I've also started using a wool-sweater as a pillow case at night, I figured this would be a good choice to round up some of my many loose-hairs, correct? :)

I'd like to hear some input on my dreads. I'm always open to advice.

updated by @kris-spangler: 01/13/15 09:17:13PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

you dont gotta do nothing biut the loose hairs they will take care of themselves

but u also dont have tgo and shouldnt just accept the wazx in your dreads but agressivly remove it

in fact if it wsas dhhq wax they made a wax remover they will send u free ..i dunno how good it is but we sorta forced em to make a wax remover and provide it frree to anyone that used their wax

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
kris spangler
@kris-spangler
12 years ago
2 posts

it wasn't dhhq wax :( It was Murrays beesewax. I think back when I found out wax was bad I did a pretty good job of washing most of it out. I used another websites 'deep clean' recipe along with many hot washes. It's rare I notice any spots of wax buildup anymore.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i would keep at it read our wax removal info

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form