Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi, new dready from florida.

Angel
@angel
15 years ago
77 posts
I've been looking around this site for a couple days now. Learning the process of things, and how everyone works. This is a nice site yall have going here. Well I'm here to learn and share and get some great advice.I had started my journey christmas of 2008 with braids, did that for about 5 months. I have really curly hair so the tips of my braids became undone, so I had my sister take them out and went with the backcombing process that she new about. And here I am 5 months later. These are a couple pics. 1st pic when I started. 2nd
updated by @angel: 02/14/15 03:31:51AM
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
Another person that lives in the fishbowl! hehe. Welcome.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
always wondered how well braid and neglect worked seemed to do ok for you huh or do they still have a slight braid look when u look closer?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Angel
@angel
15 years ago
77 posts
All the new growth had actually started dreading on its own. But the braids never actually started to dread. I took all the braids out n my sister back combed my hair.Ps, I'm not sure how a lot of this site works. I'm on my mobile phone.
Angel
@angel
15 years ago
77 posts
Thanks for the welcome anubis. Where in this fishbowl are you? =)
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
Close to Orlando. Angel said:
Thanks for the welcome anubis. Where in this fishbowl are you? =)
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
welcome,another floridian homiei frequent West Palm and ive always wondered y they call it WEST palm when its on the east coast of the country and the east coast of FL? hahahhahahNamaste
Angel
@angel
15 years ago
77 posts
Thanks for the welcome Matted Dew. As for why West Palm Beach, is because its west of palm beach. You have to cross a bridge to get to the island of Palm Beach (part of florida/rich area) which they ended up calling this city west palm beach.
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
Angel said:
Thanks for the welcome Matted Dew. As for why West Palm Beach, is because its west of palm beach. You have to cross a bridge to get to the island of Palm Beach (part of florida/rich area) which they ended up calling this city west palm beach.
cool I never know that, Welcome!<-- Floridian also
Angel
@angel
15 years ago
77 posts
Thanks for the welcome, lain. A lot of floridians in here.
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form