Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi everyone! I'm Tabitha :)

Tabitha
@tabitha
12 years ago
16 posts

Hellloooo dread heads! I suppose I'm going to make this sort of brief. My name is Tabitha, I'm 19 years old, an have had my dreadlocks for about a week! I find them an extraordinary way to express myself and stand out! I truly see my dreadlocks as a journey that has just begun:) As for my method of dreading I used back combing.. and I'm embarresed to admit, a crochet hook. Although I'm 99% positive it was not used correctly because it didn't seem to do virtually anything. Now I'm just palm rolling and sea salting my dread babies and letting them do there own thing! never will I pick up that viscious hook again ;)

updated by @tabitha: 02/05/18 03:04:08AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome they look great :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

take the rubber bands out right away!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

They definitely look great. You don't even need the bands, not to mention that they will hurt the process. No need to palm roll either. That causes some weakness.

Just let them be. If they look that good now, they won't change much if you just stop trying to maintain them

Tabitha
@tabitha
12 years ago
16 posts

Thanks everyone! And thank you for the tip Baba Fats, thats somethin I liked to hear! I will leave them be. And yes, I took the rubber bands out right after that picture! You're right, I didn't need them and they still look the same :) thanks guys

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

great to hear. keep in touch

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form