Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

just wanna say hello

milica thd
@milica-thd
15 years ago
5 posts
Hello my dreaded friends! :) i have only two locks (made and extended by me(((: )so i guess that i'm not right person for this forum. Just need some information about dreading 'cause i love to make them on others:) bless
updated by @milica-thd: 01/13/15 08:28:10PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
well heres a grewat place to learn and before ya know it your whole head will be dreaded

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
milica thd
@milica-thd
15 years ago
5 posts
hahah, that wouldn't be bad at all :)) but, you know, conservative parents and so on... :(
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
those locks are so magnificentNamaste
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
no telling what might change in the future thoI like your two tho, Mind if i ask how those 2 came to be? :)
milica thd
@milica-thd
15 years ago
5 posts
thanks :)) but i'm not that good in english, sorry. Explain your question, please :) Iain said:
no telling what might change in the future tho
I like your two tho, Mind if i ask how those 2 came to be? :)
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
oh i just mean how did you get two dreads?
milica thd
@milica-thd
15 years ago
5 posts
one lock made my friend and passed me knowledge bout dreading :))), then i made 2nd lock by ripping and twisting. After some time i decided to extend them so i bought some synthetic hair, dreaded it, and that is it :)
Courtney J
@courtney-j
15 years ago
100 posts
Welcome to the forum! :)
milica thd
@milica-thd
14 years ago
5 posts

just to let you now, my head is whole dreaded now, as you can see from pics. I've been having them 9 months now and they are messy and look like nest. Anyway, I neglected my parents' disagreement and they respect my wishes :D I love them and can't wait 'em to get longer.

Love

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form