Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

people these days..

ashley ✿
@ashley
12 years ago
167 posts

I have been having allot of interaction with the worst people lately. I don't know why people are so incredibly mean. I mean, i have a theory, people are too sucked up in the way society wants them to look and be, that they forget how to be decent human beings. This is slightly a vent post about how mean people, and men can be. I have been lately, made fun of because of my hair, piercings, facial features, and expanding pregnant stomach (long story short about THAT is the guy was a horrible match for me, and being a father). I have also been treated so horridly by men as of late as well, well, i've always been treated bad by men. But the point of posting any of this is i wish i could have friends and significant other like all you nice people here. I come here when i need cheering up, if i've had a bad day full of bad people.

updated by @ashley: 01/13/15 09:16:41PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

dont worry you got bout 3000 adoptive father figures here

what a jerk tho was that the actual sperm donater?

srry to hear that what a scujmbag

often ppl act that way cause thety just arent smart enough to carry on a conversation

but anyone can come up with idiotivc insults

you learn thsat in kindegarden after all

eww shes got cooties

as they get older the insults get tiny bit more incvolved but nev er much more inteligent

insread of imaginary cooties they pick 1 trait to tease about

eww shes got messy hair

its just a cootie replascement for a idiot who doesnt want to seem imature too by saying cooties

thats my new theory i just made up anyway

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ashley ✿
@ashley
12 years ago
167 posts

haha, i guess so man. It's so hard to deal with, especially when it happens on a daily basis.

I mean, heck, why do people have to hate? I don't even say a rude word to them! I just try to live my life on my own, how i want to. I'm even nice to the people who make fun of me because i don't wear makeup or am some mass produced photocopy of what society thinks women should be.

taye
@taye
12 years ago
833 posts

Ashley...you are a beautiful woman. You are kind and good. I am so sorry that people have been mean to you. There is a whole lot of hate out there and a whole lot of miserable hateful (hate filled) people. Don't let the bad effect you. We have choices in life. We can choose to listen to all the bad and let it weigh us down or we can choose a life of happiness and bliss. I had a big epiphany years ago. I can control my feelings and my moods by choosing what effects me. If I don't want the bad in...I don't let it in. I keep a distance from the really negative people. I don't want their energy polluting my life. I choose to live in bliss. i also gave up fear. fear is a waste of time and energy. Sure there are things that cannot be controlled. But with a positive attitude you will be able to live through anything. Remember the sun will always come back out even after the worst storms!

Congratz on your pregnancy!! Babies are wonderful! There is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant belly!!!

ashley ✿
@ashley
12 years ago
167 posts

Thank you, i wish i could stay out of negative situations, but every time i think i've found someone worth getting close to, a friend or a guy, they turn out to be the exact opposite of what i thought. It also doesn't help that i'm THE shyest person on the face of the earth haha. I used to be so much better at taking what the people dish out, but with pregnancy comes hormones haha. And i agree, i think it's pretty cute, even though i have gained weight from it.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

u can stay out of negative situations with negative ppl by kbowing when to walk awaynegative ppl tie u down suck u into the pit and trap ypu in a negativity vortex

how are you gonna meet possitive ppl when you cant see out of the hole you sunk into?

you gotta climb out rise above walk or run away from those who drag u down then the possitive ppl wuill bbe around

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
hippiegal
@hippiegal
12 years ago
182 posts

You've got a baby coming - that's a big positive. Forget about that useless so-and-so father and enjoy being a mom. I can only suggest you suss people out carefully before letting them into your life. Anything, anyone negative, keep right away. Baby doesn't need that around either.No matter what anyone says, no matter how shy or unsure you feel: you don't have to put up with s**t from anyone. Believe it or not, there's heaps of good men out there wondering where their soul mate is.

Sorry if I sound hard, but I've been there, too, and it took me a long time to learn that. Please post pics of your beautiful belly as it gets bigger. :)

ashley ✿
@ashley
12 years ago
167 posts

haha, i have posted pictures! and thank you all for commenting, i really needed to hear this kinf of stuff. The father himself is a huuuuge piece of negativity, and i kicked him right out of my life, after he kind of..took off on the responsibility of the baby. I just need to try to put myself in positive situations and around positive people. It's hard being how i am to meet new people, but if i keep lliving my life positively, positive things will happen(:

hippiegal
@hippiegal
12 years ago
182 posts

Big cheers! Hugs! Keep that up, Ashley.

Circle Dancer
@circle-dancer
12 years ago
121 posts

I'm so sorry to hear you're having to deal with crap like that hun... When horrible people present themselves to me I just try and be thankful, it's like them wearing a sign that says "I'm dangerous! I'm bad! I'm toxic! Stay far away from me!" Be glad you they alerted you to their worthlessness before you bothered getting any closer to them.

I have haters too... (and I don't even have dreads yet, I joined today because I'm getting them too). And it's hard because I'm a very positive person, I have zero hate in me, I haven't been mean to anyone since like.. high school. People have been incredibly cruel to me at times, I just try and let it roll off me and wish them the best. It can't feel good to be hateful, so I feel bad for them if anything.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form