Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Panda Monium
@panda-monium
12 years ago
11 posts

Idon't really know what to say here LOL

Hi my name is Pan and I have had dreads now since august, although I considered them for nearly a year before I got them. I did them myself and I have had them maintained by a fellow dread head, who says they have matured very quickly.

So yeah I don't mind a chat so talk away to me, :)

updated by @panda-monium: 01/13/15 09:16:35PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome4 but how were they "maintained" they dont need to nbe maintained at all

if he4 crochetted tghem thats a very badre idea

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
tha tron
@tha-tron
12 years ago
147 posts
Hey pan!! Are those contacts?? You have very Pretty eyes.. Love the color of your dreads as wellGood luck on your journey
Jdwood
@jdwood
12 years ago
275 posts

Welcome! Just some advice if you want some...beeswax is not good for long time dreads (dramaticallyincreases your chances of mold and other problems) ask any one here and crochet causes damage too but that all depends on what you are looking for. If you want tips on how to get stronghealthylocks that will last a lifetime you are in the right place.

Panda Monium
@panda-monium
12 years ago
11 posts

I realise now yeah>.< Soaked them in vinegar last night, and also bleached them too so I think the wax is at least on it's way out

Jdwood said:

Welcome! Just some advice if you want some...beeswax is not good for long time dreads (dramaticallyincreases your chances of mold and other problems) ask any one here and crochet causes damage too but that all depends on what you are looking for. If you want tips on how to get stronghealthylocks that will last a lifetime you are in the right place.

Panda Monium
@panda-monium
12 years ago
11 posts

Nope these are my real eyes, and thankyou :)
tha tron said:

Hey pan!! Are those contacts?? You have very Pretty eyes.. Love the color of your dreads as well
Good luck on your journey
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form