Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Please help!

Anthony Greene
@anthony-greene
12 years ago
1 posts

so i'm just over a week into dreading and now my brother got lice :( I told my mom about the rubbing alcohol and heat methods but she says that even if they die how would one get the bugs out the dread if they're on the inside? and now she doesn't want me to dread anymore in case of getting lice. She knows dreads won't make me more prone to getting em but with my brother having them again in a short period of time it's likely...any help would be appreciated!! :)

updated by @anthony-greene: 01/13/15 09:16:25PM
elke.in.alaska
@elkeinalaska
12 years ago
90 posts
Well. Being able to brush your hair doesn't prevent you from getting them so I would wait until (if) you actually have them to worry about it. If you get them then you and she can debate whether taking your dreads out would be in your best interests.In the mean time keep your hair in a tam whenever you are home. Watch out for the seats in the car if you ride in the same car as your brother. Do NOT keep your coats/hats etc in a communal coat closet. Try and keep all of your stuff in your own room until his lice have been eradicated. Use the tea tree spray as a potential deterrent on your own hair. Good luck!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

lice arent inside dreads they are at the roots only which is undreaded and they fall right out

as soon ass u kill em u find em dfalling out all over

next time pls use a much better more descriptive title ..like lice question or how to get lice out of dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

and yea dose with teatree oil often and its pretty unlikely u will get em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
mea
@mea
12 years ago
23 posts

SE, just out of curiosity, why is it unlikely? is it true that it's unlikely to get lice in dreads? I'm pretty scared of getting it

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form