Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

my timeline

Geert Bruin
@geert-bruin
13 years ago
2 posts

it's been about 12 days since i stopped combing my hair and it is very intresting to see how much my hair has changed already, i'm very excited to see what my hair will look like in another week or so.

i'm still trying to get some good pictures but it's kind of tricky to take a good picture of the back of your own head =P

let me know what you think.

updated by @geert-bruin: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

wow thats awesome progress considering how short it is!

i wouldnt have expected it to do that much till it was longer

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bummie
@bummie
13 years ago
34 posts

Your hair looks wet in the first pic

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

They're still young. Don't be afraid to wash them. every 2-3 days is fine. just make sure they are dry inside and out before you wash them again. But you shouldn't feel like you have to wait. Mine are 5 years old. Usually I wash once a week, but if the mood strikes me, or if I am itchy I was a second time. It won't hurt at all.

They're coming along really nicely. I'm surprised considering how short your hair is. So it's a little under a month? I'd say in another month or 2, you'll see some real good progress with that hair underneath by your neck. It's usually the last hair to knot up. I still have a bunch of loose hairs there too. So don't worry if it doesn't all come together.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form