Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

The Evil wax is gone... now what?

Brandon Blackwood
@brandon-blackwood
13 years ago
6 posts

hopefully its close to the rightcategory :P..

Sense May, i have been using wax and all other sorts of stuff to start and maintain my locks. Well, i finally came to my senses and combed everything out, which was an agonizing process, indeed. anyways, nowthat isall over, what do i do now?

I want to go the morenaturalroute, but i have work, so i cant have wildunkempthair until they decide to lock up. anyalternate methods to have them all at least formed with out causing much damage?

Also, how many? i used to have like 72 of them, but that is wwwaaay too many and way to skinny for the image i was looking for. i want full pretty good sized dreads, but with still a full head of them, know what i mean? im hearing 20 to 40 is a good number?

Save me!! 0.0

updated by @brandon-blackwood: 02/14/15 10:39:24AM
YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

i have over 200...but i'm only at 14 months from a shaved head...so im sure the number is going down....

see my pics...they are all formed good tho.

i'm not worried about numbers like that...it is what it is.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

20 will be huge id do 30-40 or so up to 50

40 is a good mid ground

if u cant or wont go natural twist and rips the way to go

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

u need no products at all

just clean hair

--
Brandon Blackwood
@brandon-blackwood
13 years ago
6 posts

alright clean hair, twist and rip, nothing else. gottcha. i will think on it more to go completely natural and what not, thank you

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

stop combing today take 2 weeks to think about it and u might start dreading b4 u even decide

--
Bummie
@bummie
13 years ago
34 posts

it also depends on how thick your hair is. also i think no matter which route you go new locs are always going to be pretty messy

Brandon Blackwood
@brandon-blackwood
13 years ago
6 posts

Alright now what should i use to wash my hair? i heard someone say Dawn works well ( i used Gain, close enough and it felt vvvery stange).

Brandon Blackwood
@brandon-blackwood
12 years ago
6 posts

didnt seem to hurt anything for the most part. ive been not combing for awhile and cleaning it will shampoo every so often, it locks up on its own a lil, but usually reverts back to normal looking and not knoting up. so i guess twist and rip?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

what are u washing with gaqinb? thats no good

try www.dreadlockshampoo.com and give it more time what u wash with can make a big diference

gain? that wasnt good at all

close enough wasnt close at all

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form