Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hello everyoneeee

green bean
@green-bean
15 years ago
57 posts
how do you do? im brittney and am new to this site. my head isnt dreaded yet,i have a few random ones throughout my hair but ive been wanting to do my whole head for a great while now. i would like to do them all naturally so i would be grateful for any advice. =]
updated by @green-bean: 02/14/15 07:56:11AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
welcome and natural is the best way wear a tam alot do some sea salt sprays and feel around for sections seperating from eachother and just seperate em now n then..if u want..add beads..it helps alot

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
15 years ago
154 posts
yay
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
Hey welcome!, if you have any questions as time goes on feel free to ask around :)
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
welcomesthrow some beads in there n watch what happens just make sure u leave them be in the same place for a good while
Boobie
@boobie
15 years ago
37 posts
welcome =Di dnt have dreads yet either and im fairly new to the site as well...but i have gotten a lot of good advice and the people here are super nice.so dnt hesitate to ask anything. but sea salt is amazing for dreads and also i heard if you mix sea salt w/ lemon juice & warm water it locks your hair up really nice. and palm rolling always helps too. but i wish you the best luck on your dreadlock journey : ] and if you have a question just ask me or anyone else.
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
If you palmroll be careful not to do it to the point where you are creating heat and weakening your hair. Theres no point in having perfectly round locks if they break off. Boobie said:
welcome =D
i dnt have dreads yet either and im fairly new to the site as well...
but i have gotten a lot of good advice and the people here are super nice.
so dnt hesitate to ask anything. but sea salt is amazing for dreads and also i heard if you mix sea salt w/ lemon juice & warm water it locks your hair up really nice. and palm rolling always helps too. but i wish you the best luck on your dreadlock journey : ] and if you have a question just ask me or anyone else.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
palm rolling really doesnt help unless u do it to such extremes as to do dammageif u do it some..it does nothing..only if your obsessive about it..its not worth the timein fact i never have once.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
KnottyKonner
@knottykonner
15 years ago
40 posts
Hey!I did my dreads completly natural!All I did was the salt water deal!
Jayah O
@jayah-o
15 years ago
38 posts
Welcome welcome!!!I am not dready yet either but this is BY FAR the best place to find info and dready love. People here are super helpful :)All I can say is read read and read some more!
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form