Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

beezwax ? ? ?

tripple 7
@tripple-7
13 years ago
6 posts
I've been dreading for 6 months now .My real question is for cuz he has been dreading for a year now.His wife ( my blood cuz ) has been useing Bwax on his hair lately.It looks awesome, I mean efing great.What is the prob with useing wax? I want to know so I can give her aBetter answer than cuz .My hair is 4 inches now (6mths) his is 5-6 inches (1yr) he is asking meHow my ish is growing faster than his?I tell em I read about dreads on this site , (plus I use the salt water technik)His hair is way more Nappy than mine (blaq hair) but mine grow in very straightSo It's harder for my hair to lock. I'm very impressed with my results.I'm just worried for him , hell I look up to him in/on this journey.So what will be the ramafications of his wifes wax use on his head?
updated by @tripple-7: 01/13/15 09:14:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

it just glues hair togethrer whicjh makes it look dreaded byut prevents the movement needed to actualy dread then it traps dirt and water and causes mold it never ever ever washes out it gets stiff hard heavy its the num,ber 1 cause of drewads being cut

hes golt to imediately begin wax removal and keep removing wax for months after he thinks its all gone

they say never use soap that has residues well wax is water proof residue rthat is extremely hard to remove

one use can take months to remove..if your luckjy nobod y is even sure it can be fully tremoved weve seen it survive 6 years of washing even boin=ling its pure evil

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form