Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi, im new and looking for friends and advise.

Boobie
@boobie
15 years ago
37 posts
I just found this site a bit ago while watching a dreadlock vid. on youtube... i tried it out and loved it. i dnt have dreads yet, but im starting soon and im always open to new friends or advise on dreadlocks. so hit me up ^_^
updated by @boobie: 02/14/15 07:56:04AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
what vid? and thats great ya found usadvice on dreadsdreads happewn without effortthe more force you put into dreads the more dammage u do and the more painful it isspeeding up the process rarely really speeds things up much, just creates the illussion of accomplishment in the early weeksthe journey to dreadiness is a journey not a raceits better at a leasurely pace as you enjoy the scenery, not a nerve wracking white nuckle race to winrelax..enjoy the ride the destination will be reached 1 way or the other so enjoy the rideok, if you had 1 chance in your lifetime to cross europe without any restrictions onttime money anything woulsd you fly from 1 coast to the other skipping everything between and have ypur trip of a lifetime over in a few hours.. or.. go by bike and enjoy every magical momment along the way..make your dread journey the trip of a lifetime and enjoy the beauty of setting out on a journey that has no set expectancy and just go and go and go till u get there..ya know u dont even need a map..but here u got alotta freindly folks willin to point out the best routes and help u find yoir waywelcome1st step.. to the trash, drop the comb in there ya just paid your ticket, now, make a left at the mirror and keep on goin.. all aboard we're off to dreadilandstop by our shops n pick up a bead soivaneir or a tam to add to your camping gear and off we go..its gonna be a ride ya never forget

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
welcome!
Blonde Dready
@blonde-dready
15 years ago
84 posts
Welcome to the site man =) if i could give any advice it would be to not expect very much from ur baby dreads, cause this will just make u panic like me lawl.
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
hey man welcome!, there's alot of great info here, if you gotta any questions feel free 2 ask around
Boobie
@boobie
15 years ago
37 posts
word thanx Iain said:
hey man welcome!, there's alot of great info here, if you gotta any questions feel free 2 ask around
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
When do u plan on starting? No time better than the present!! Lol no take ur time research and find the best method4 u bro
Boobie
@boobie
15 years ago
37 posts
haha yeah thats what a lot of people have told me lol they try to be perfectionists and end up messing up a bit Blonde Dready said:
Welcome to the site man =) if i could give any advice it would be to not expect very much from ur baby dreads, cause this will just make u panic like me lawl.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
to be a perfectionist means putting hundreds of hours of work into em some 4 hours a day others 15-20 hours a week rolling rubbing poking holes in em plastering wax on em sewing dreadballing fussing over em obseesively and all that is just adding dammage to dammagedreads look incredible in theyre natural state..hell they are your hairs natural stateso why keep fighting the natural state just to get the appearance of hairs natural state but without all the organicness of truly natural dreadsim nit saying u must go natural im just saying why go farther and farther from natural trying to force some false imige of perfection Boobie said:
haha yeah thats what a lot of people have told me lol they try to be perfectionists and end up messing up a bit

Blonde Dready said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Boobie
@boobie
15 years ago
37 posts
it was one of mathew's vids... he's on the videos on this site too : Dand wow that was some truly inspiring wisdom! thank you so much for your hospitality & kind words! and your right, its gonna be an amazing journey full of exciting new possibilities. im just crusin along watching the mysterys and magic unfold. soaringeagle said:
what vid? and thats great ya found us
advice on dreads
dreads happewn without effort
the more force you put into dreads the more dammage u do and the more painful it is
speeding up the process rarely really speeds things up much, just creates the illussion of accomplishment in the early weeks
the journey to dreadiness is a journey not a race
its better at a leasurely pace as you enjoy the scenery, not a nerve wracking white nuckle race to win
relax..enjoy the ride the destination will be reached 1 way or the other so enjoy the ride

ok, if you had 1 chance in your lifetime to cross europe without any restrictions onttime money anything woulsd you fly from 1 coast to the other skipping everything between and have ypur trip of a lifetime over in a few hours.. or.. go by bike and enjoy every magical momment along the way..

make your dread journey the trip of a lifetime and enjoy the beauty of setting out on a journey that has no set expectancy and just go and go and go till u get there..

ya know u dont even need a map..
but here u got alotta freindly folks willin to point out the best routes and help u find yoir way

welcome

1st step.. to the trash, drop the comb in there ya just paid your ticket, now, make a left at the mirror and keep on goin.. all aboard we're off to dreadiland
stop by our shops n pick up a bead soivaneir or a tam to add to your camping gear and off we go..

its gonna be a ride ya never forget
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form