Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Alone......

Jeremy Boone
@jeremy-boone
13 years ago
42 posts
Small town rednecks have to be the most simple minded people in the world, I have been called everything in the book. I have been called the "n" word or with a "w", wanna be, trash, I got told by a little girl that I was a hobo lol
updated by @jeremy-boone: 02/14/15 03:24:56AM
K.E.
@ke
13 years ago
35 posts

Fuck all of em..

Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts

Agreed...I was called a hobo today at work so I took off my hard hat held it out and started to ask people for change...I got a good laugh out of it.

K.E. said:

Fuck all of em..

lisasimpson
@lisasimpson
13 years ago
19 posts

*hug* You have us! You aren't totally alone.

PS Next time a little kid points or says something, use it as an opportunity to either teach them something or freak them the fuck out!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

just smile and say ..i wish i was a hobo those ppl got the life ..just travelin around not tied down.. it must be nice then smile and walk away

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Aika
@aika
13 years ago
57 posts

im sorry so many people suck, bro. if i was confronted verbally like that im not sure what i would do. maybe just stare at them and then walk away. i feel like silence in that situation definitely makes the asshole think about what they said. stay positive :) we all love you

Angel Frye
@angel-frye
13 years ago
409 posts

To give your angst a bit of religious morality and context: isn't it that the most reviled by man are the most loved by God? And if you're an atheist then let's turn this into: I'm not a sheep and I'm not asleep, and it's not laziness that stops me from combing my hair.

Not sure how SE feels about religion being brought into the forums but I would like to relate that my husband and I had to sit down our sons(my stepsons) after last Christmas when they'd spent the holiday's with their birthmother and explain to them in plain english just why it's not good to say, "Yeah well Jesus loves you anyway!" to someone who pisses you off. They picked that crap up from their lovely Bible Belt(GA, oh my) church friends and none of the adults in the family on that side thinks anything is wrong with it.Why? Because they do it too. Directly to my face. They hate me. Second wife and all that. Anyway, my point is that calling you a *n* or a *w* or even a hobo..... doesn't make them right. But if you're religious at all then even though you might be tempted to yell out some obscenity like my kids did... do two wrongs make a right? Not saying you have! Just that I know you might have thought it in your head. We're human. We get our feelings hurt easily. We're sensitive even if we may pretend not to be at times. And we're also sometimes easy to anger.

And that's why this community exists. We can vent to one another. Talk about the silly folks but also learn from one another and prop each other up.

It's hard being so loved, ya know?

*hug*

Jeremy Boone
@jeremy-boone
13 years ago
42 posts
Thanks everybody for the backup here lately I have been just laughing and walking away. As far as religion goes I leave that out lol I am a atheist living in a Jesus town.
Angel Frye
@angel-frye
13 years ago
409 posts

Jeremy, you're an alive human being living in a town of zombies.

Most people mellow with age. Hopefully all those people who are so harsh with you now will be the same ones who are the coolest in their silver years. Things look different after time passes. Time doesn't heal all wounds but it does evolve that 'ouch' into new understanding.

Jeremy Boone
@jeremy-boone
13 years ago
42 posts
That's the problem it the older people just as much as the younger people.

Angel Frye said:

Jeremy, you're an alive human being living in a town of zombies.

Most people mellow with age. Hopefully all those people who are so harsh with you now will be the same ones who are the coolest in their silver years. Things look different after time passes. Time doesn't heal all wounds but it does evolve that 'ouch' into new understanding.

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form