Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Check this out! Proof of our fruitarian nature.

Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
This is a real fruit called Coco de Mer.This is the front. The back is similar without the pubic hair and looks more like buttocks.This is the male of the fruit that fertilizes the female(above)
updated by @didjeridurian: 02/15/15 05:44:55AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
hahaha wowfruitarian, or fruitsexual?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
lolfunny you should say that.There are really screwed up groups of people who actualy have sex with fruit. Mostly they are from southeast asia and have severe mental issues. But hey I guess its better than being a necropheliac...If you like books check out "The Fruit Hunters". It documents some really crazy issues surrounding fruit. In areas like Thailand, Sri Lanka, and Malaysia, people are so anti nature that if they see people in the trees picking their own fruit they will shoot them out of the tree. And its not because they are poaching or anyhting, they simply feel that fruit should be gotten from the market and people who go into nature and forage are savages to be shot on site.Thats not all the book is about but it is a segment of it.My favorite part is about the Durianarians who eat ONLY Durians. They actually migrate around asia to follow the Durian season. lol soaringeagle said:
hahaha wow

fruitarian, or fruitsexual?
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
im not your sure i see what your getting at. That we are related to fruit? Or its just a cool fruitgina
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
My point is that fruit more closely resembles our chemical makeup than any other food. The amino balance and vitamin ratio is much much closer to our needs than any animal products or even starchy vegetables.This is an example of how nature guides us to what is the correct food source.What makes more sense a bloody oozing carcass or a beautiful female form.Its just a play on concepts really nothing too literal Daniel said:
im not your sure i see what your getting at. That we are related to fruit? Or its just a cool fruitgina
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
ah i see, more of a visual metaphor that any literal point. Either way, really weird coincidence Didjeridurian said:
My point is that fruit more closely resembles our chemical makeup than any other food. The amino balance and vitamin ratio is much much closer to our needs than any animal products or even starchy vegetables.
This is an example of how nature guides us to what is the correct food source.
What makes more sense a bloody oozing carcass or a beautiful female form.
Its just a play on concepts really nothing too literal

Daniel said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
what would be truly amazing is if the fruitgina was loaded with zync and had an aphrodesiac affect on the male human, and if the fruitenis had loads of iron and aphrodesiacs that affected the female human, so each gender would directly benifit from gobbling down lots of the oposite sex's fruititalia

--
Jayah O
@jayah-o
15 years ago
38 posts
This is what I get after dinner huh?..LOL Ok ok!But for real that fruit looks pretty cool..uhh wonder what it tastes like? ;) Wonder if I can find one around here? soaringeagle said:
what would be truly amazing is if the fruitgina was loaded with zync and had an aphrodesiac affect on the male human, and if the fruitenis had loads of iron and aphrodesiacs that affected the female human, so each gender would directly benifit from gobbling down lots of the oposite sex's fruititalia
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
well i can only guess what the 1st 1 tastes likethe 2nd 1 doesnt look like anything id try..lol

--
Jayah O
@jayah-o
15 years ago
38 posts
OH DEAR!...LMAO! well that gave my poor sick self a good giggle! thanks :) soaringeagle said:
well i can only guess what the 1st 1 tastes like
the 2nd 1 doesnt look like anything id try..lol
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form