Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

my dreading timeline straight hair

Freehead
@freehead
13 years ago
19 posts

Hello i have pretty much straight hair, but after stopping touching it and washing withbs its gone all wavey! i really like it, heres the pics from after 2 weeks, werno tangles then but separating and lookin well nice i think!

updated by @freehead: 02/03/18 07:19:56PM
Freehead
@freehead
13 years ago
19 posts

This is my hair after 3 weeks. One tangle has appeared yesterday so i guessmy first dread is born! was very happy to find it.

Freehead
@freehead
13 years ago
19 posts

heres the pics

Freehead
@freehead
13 years ago
19 posts

heres my little tangle!

well i cant get this pic to upload so u will have to take my word for it!

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

So exciting isn't it'] HAppy day!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

very good prtogress so far

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Freehead
@freehead
13 years ago
19 posts

well has been just over five weeks now, i got two dreads underneath that started at 3 and 4 weeks, and i got 2 starting atthe back which i cant pick up yet, really hard to photograph my own head! will get someone to do it next time. the pictures dont really do it justice. Got some comments off a friend of mine yesterday about how awfull it looks on the top where theres loads of short bits sticking up and that how i need to comb it, so taking this to show that my hair is going in the right direction! I love it, the 2 new ones at the back started when i slept the night of my birthday so they are my birthday ones. The only trouble im having is getting dry stuff building up on my head, think its salt or bs that doesnt wash out properly, is making first few inches of my hair abit stiff. I got it all out a couple of weeks ago with some Abeni dread shampoo which was nice to have clean head but my hair wasnt so separated and wavey after so didnt like it so much although very clean and the second dread came after i had used it so dont think it bad for hair dreading, i just like the wavey separatedway it looks with the bs.So am gonna try dipping the my hair in salt water not getting it on my head and see if the salt is the problem.

updated by @freehead: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Freehead
@freehead
13 years ago
19 posts

updated by @freehead: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Freehead
@freehead
12 years ago
19 posts

i just looked at those pics from 2 months ago and my hair changed loads! got about 15 dreads now all different shapes and sizes

Freehead
@freehead
12 years ago
19 posts

updated by @freehead: 07/23/15 05:18:19PM
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form