13 years ago
3 posts

check em out guys, let me know what you think

updated by @jaden-octave: 01/13/15 09:12:50PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome buht you want no wax at all nothing no products at all (except aloe or jojoba to prevent over drying)

u gotta remove all the wax wich is not easy to do

and do not replace it witch cream wax or anythi g u wabnt clean hair just clean hair

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jaden Octave
@jaden-octave
13 years ago
3 posts

but what can i do to keep them loc in?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

by keeping your hands out

you dont have locks yet you have rtwists glued together in wax they wont ever become dreads with the wax in them

remove the wax and dont touch the hair and it dreads

no holding in causeu neverh ad to "put in" they just dreads

twistes only define the sections thats all

now the sections are definesd the wax must go so they can move and drewad

dreading happens from wasghing and sleeping

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kid Ayn Gibran
@kid-ayn-gibran
13 years ago
25 posts

I'm with SE on this one. I had mine twisted with wax for a 3 weeks....untwisted them, washed with a clarifying shampoo, picked it back to a fro and dreaded naturally with no products. You don't need any product to dread, and for us black folks its even easier to dread, because our hair naturally curls into itself causing "naps". Those naps are the beginning of baby dreads. That's what I did. I embraced my nappyness.Our hair dreads without any manipulation. If you dig the maintained, salon look then you should use pure aloe vera gel or something else that isn't waxy or petrolatum based (grease, vaseline) so it doesn't leave buildup. But if you want a more natural, unique look then go natural ie just wash and go. Look on youtube and follow a dude named cupidvalentino1.

However you decide to dread God bless you many lessons to be learned.

-SoulDread

Jaden Octave
@jaden-octave
13 years ago
3 posts

thanks guys, i took my hair out, nd tomorrow, im getting them dreaded with no products..I will update with a video

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

well they looked good none the less. as everyone is saying though, no products and no hands.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form