Dreadlocks Forums

youtube racism

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

so check out the racists comments im getting on my youtube video

melan9sighn

all you blue eyed serpants need to just call that nondreading dead hair something else because for 1 you dont have a culture or a history of knowing anything or tradition of dreading. so all yall so called fake wanna be "rasta man" "tarzan" "spiritual being" fake ass 2 faced serpants can fuck off

and

and thas real. n all melanated beings whos doing its just for the dumb white reason ( looking diffrent) n the fuckin same in every way, is just as worthless n a spirtual sense as these demons

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 05:26:21AM
new dreddie
@new-dreddie
13 years ago
75 posts

This person is just as ignorant as the other bigots. All people can get their hair dreaded regardless of color, culture, location, etc. i love dreads on all people, regardless of racial background. The best thing to do is ignore this person. Do what you want to doregardless of what people will say about you.. :)

Leah "Paddish"
@leah-paddish
13 years ago
16 posts

I have to agree with new. But WOW...that's messed up. If us "blue eyed serpents" weren't meant to have dreaded hair wouldn't our hair, oh i dunno.....NOT DREAD on it's own? I can't stand when people pull the race thing into something that doesn't have anything to do with the color of our skin or our ethnicity. GRRR...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

its funny he talks about rastas cause rastas arent racist and believe that quote about the color of a mans skin should be no more important then the color of the eyes

yet

he names himself after the pigment that causes the difference in skin color so to him its gotta be the most important measure of a mans worth

he posted the same comments on other vids too

i have a feeling theres lil bit of insanity behind it though so guess u cant blame someone if its the result of mental illness

--
Leah "Paddish"
@leah-paddish
13 years ago
16 posts

I have a feeling he is just a troll....I can't stand them. They love me though because they hit my one nerve that makes me need to argue/debate a topic. I have to learn not to feed the trolls.....

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

oh i told him exactly what i thought and left his comments there so others can see what kinda person he is

--
Leah "Paddish"
@leah-paddish
13 years ago
16 posts

I did as well. I cant help but feed. I'm pharmtechLAM =D I am out to destroy them now...lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i thought that was you :)

--
Leah "Paddish"
@leah-paddish
13 years ago
16 posts

Yup! =)

soaring eagle said:

i thought that was you :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

is it a full moon? 999.9% of the time i get great comments today the assholes are out in force ..weird

now im dealling with another troll like fool

his freind put eggs in his hair and let em rott there

geez

--
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form