Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
13 years ago
122 posts

You guys weren't kidding about the Baking Soda wash. I've been using the Dr. Bronners soap bar. It's been getting my dreads clean and washing has helped my hair knot up a little bit. I just used the baking soda wash for the first time and I am AMAZED! After just this one wash...so many knots have formed and my dreads are so loopy and wiggly! My larger dreads are now starting to suck in the little hairs around them and are also trying to make sweet love to eachother. Separating what needed to be separated was tough because these are some strong knots! I'm going out today to get some stuff for my move. Maybe I should get some hemp to wrap some of my dreads while I'm out.

updated by @knottyprincess: 01/13/15 09:11:24PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

when your dreads were making sweet love on your head did u give em privacy or did yu watch em..u perv

hehe

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

"and are also trying to make sweet love to eachother."

hahah love it :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

thats where dread babies come from

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
13 years ago
122 posts

haha I left some of em alone....some of em I had to rip apart. Glad you guys liked my analogy. lol I got some hemp today so I'll be wrapping a few. :-)

KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
13 years ago
122 posts

Shhh no one is supposed to know about my perv side. :-X

soaring eagle said:

when your dreads were making sweet love on your head did u give em privacy or did yu watch em..u perv

hehe

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

as far as your perv ness goes, i think your in a safe place :)

KP, i have been thinking about tying the baby dreads on the back on my head that hang down my neck, only because my collar at work kinda makes them bunch up. would this be a good solution to keep em straight more or less? what do you guys think?

KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
13 years ago
122 posts

Well what I've been doing is this. Take a hair tie or rubber band (don't worry you'll only be using it for a few seconds) tie them together near the middle....then feel around the dread....see if there is any hair you feel would tug or hurt. If not...go for it!!!!! (just make sure you remove the hair tie or rubber band afterwards.)

Change~ said:

as far as your perv ness goes, i think your in a safe place :)

KP, i have been thinking about tying the baby dreads on the back on my head that hang down my neck, only because my collar at work kinda makes them bunch up. would this be a good solution to keep em straight more or less? what do you guys think?

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

ok, i may have to get a friend to do this, because its mainly the ones by my nape in the back.and i cant see those nor work em that well.

KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
13 years ago
122 posts

send before and after pics!

Change~ said:

ok, i may have to get a friend to do this, because its mainly the ones by my nape in the back.and i cant see those nor work em that well.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form