Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hmmmmm blog-off for free tam? why ???

shea bannon
@shea-bannon
13 years ago
19 posts

Okthere'sa blog-off for a free tam,Awesome? right ? yes very but a BLOG-off why a blog off why not a plant a tree -off or donate-to a charity-off or a become vegan-off ? i mean ok a blog-off is cool but how bought we do something that helps people and the planet not just broadcast to the internet world. Mabe if you started a blog that was pushingviewsthat could change someoneopinionwould be cool but its a weird situation , peopledon'twant to hearviewsthataren'tthere own. people are very closed minded and its sad so mabee we shouldbroadcastourviewsin a more take action way and that free tam you get will be a badge of respect and honor, just asuggestion, think about it.

updated by @shea-bannon: 01/13/15 09:11:18PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

its simple

blogging on varius subjects adds interesting content to the site incrassed traffic which makes it easier to afford the tams to give away

yea it would be great to do community projexcts and stuff hell ive done plenty and id fully suport that but then if 20 ppl clean up a neighbourhood or go veggie whios going to affford to buy 20 tams?

so we do something that helps the site out

and helps the community here

and the blogs can be on any subject spreading awareness of whats important to you

now yu write a good thought provoking blg opn why going veg is important u get 1000 ppl to read it and 20 go veg then have you not made an impact wortthwhikle?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
shea bannon
@shea-bannon
13 years ago
19 posts

thank you very much :) and iv seen your vids on youtube and iv wondered do you have a job? i say that in the most respectful way cuz i always wonder about dreads in the workplace

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i work on this site 20 hours a day

i dont like "jobs" i like working for the community

for the earth

but you have inspired me im going to create a ciommunity based projects group where we can come up with ideas to better the community

like the lots of love project i started

like mamy others others i know do like arrr and rema and more everybodies kitchen to name a few

so gimme 10 minutes to put this group together

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form