Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

loving more

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

since i only started the journey 6 says ago, i feel more love for myself. im not focusing on looking like a ken doll anymore like i was trained since birth. i feel more myself than ever, and it is the most freeing feeling. taking good care of my hair by dreading it is amazing. just thought i would share this with you guys, i know most of you can relate :)

updated by @castaway-j: 02/14/15 10:46:34AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

totaly can relate

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cameron Zion
@cameron-zion
13 years ago
45 posts

Can definitely relate as well. I'm glad that you posted this more men need to admit thing's like this. Welcome Home.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

haha yea how dare u have testicals and admit to feeling things haha i had an argument on fb awhile back (on 1 of our members walls) with this dude who said hed beat his lil bro up if he ever showed any signs of emotion or ever refused ti fight over petty lil things

its kinda pathetic the things some men do to prove they are men haha

Cameron Sean said:

Can definitely relate as well. I'm glad that you posted this more men need to admit thing's like this. Welcome Home.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Andre'
@andre
13 years ago
29 posts
Yes I totally relate and agree. I used to cut my hair/shave low once a week like every 3/4 days. I last cut my hair on sept13th and I feel free...liberated! And yes more me and less conforming ;)! I desktop on this! Enjoy the journey ..I am loving it everyday and I'm far from dreading but each day is a great experience and self focus! One love bro!
Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

dude im aPisces lol. there is a duality within all of us, male and female, society today has repressed the female, which can be considered right brain thinking. you need to have both for balance. fucking box lol

Cameron Sean said:

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

bottom line it doesnt matter what others think if its just negativity, even it has to do with gender. when we move on from this life, gender is not an issue. i dont see why it has to be here though.

KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
13 years ago
122 posts

I wish I knew more men like this. You guys are REAL men in my book!

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

:)

Karrington <3
@karrington-3
13 years ago
94 posts

That doesn't make them men @se, makes me angry that people think that way.. I love a man who can cry as hard as me and still hold his own when need be.. guys don't need to be tough all the time.. let your emotions and feelings pour out! :)

soaring eagle said:

haha yea how dare u have testicals and admit to feeling things haha i had an argument on fb awhile back (on 1 of our members walls) with this dude who said hed beat his lil bro up if he ever showed any signs of emotion or ever refused ti fight over petty lil things

its kinda pathetic the things some men do to prove they are men haha

Cameron Sean said:

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form